Uk Campout?

Big_Mill said:
Can always use it as your custom title for a while, saying that your one at the moment is damn right :D. (Id expect royalties and an invite to the coronation though :lol:)

*Bows*

Hahhaha :lol: Did is ask you to speak peasant. Now go fetch me my evening meal of noobs and Wiimotes.

Yep I am camping out in my front garden ready for the delivery van, dont trust my door bell, or the ability of the delivery person to knock on a door, as they are probably hoping theres nobody in, leave a note that they have left the package at the rear of the property in a safe place, and steal my wii. And I spend weeks getting a replacement.

I think some people don't understand what pre-order means.

Say a store gets in 30 Wii consoles, and 25 people have pre ordered one. That means they can only sell 5 consoles to people that havent pre ordered, everyone else is turned down. By pre ordering you are reserving yourself a console on launch, or if you are the 60th on the pre order list and then only get 40 consoles on day one, the 60th console that arrives at their store belongs to you.

i live in a fairly poor area so theirs to problem at wiis selling out to quickly, also my local game is in the middle of a small shopping centre so i doubt they i will open at midnight. people would be too scared to camp out due to the amount of chavs that would be out on friday night. seeing as theres only 3 entrances to the shopping centre i will probaly get outside for 9ish and run in quickly to grab some essientials zelda, controller, need for speed (console preordered)

LukasJr said:
yh well some of the americans didnt get there preorder...they had to w8 till second batch...so shat up....and ''is this an attention things''? gess wot Ya mam sed that last nite:sick: Ooooooow

I asked my mom, she claims all she said was "that little lukas boy sure is retarded". They had to wait for the second batch because THEY ORDERED ONLINE. Like I said last time. Here let me help;

ORDERED ONLINE

Wow, vagrant has PMT. :p

The best thing to do is to check with your supplier. Only they'll be able to tell you when you're going to get your pre-order.

I emailed mine yesterday, but haven't had a response yet. Things don't look too hopeful, but I'm a pessimist anyway so I'm fine with it. ;)

vagrant said:
I asked my mom, she claims all she said was "that little lukas boy sure is retarded". They had to wait for the second batch because THEY ORDERED ONLINE. Like I said last time. Here let me help;

ORDERED ONLINE
I do what a want wateva wateva<<<<<who has seen that episode of south:smilewinkgrin: park

Back