Umbrella Chronicles + Co-Op

yeah, i cant wait till it comes out

and i reserved it already

Last edited:
I suspected it might - having constantly 2 characters at seemingly all times.

I'm really excited for it.

fakemxcan said:
do you guys know if leon is gonna be in it?
Yeah, it's meant to be covering Resident Evil 2 as well. Not sure about Resident Evil 4 though...

blueovalboy7 said:
I'm not the biggest RE fan, but any shooter with co-op is worth a try.
In that case, also look out for Sega's Ghost Squad. Meant to be 4 player on rails shooter. Looks like it could be fun..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Squad

Wii edition

A Wii edition of the game is stated to be released, and will utilize the Wii Remote as a multi-purpose tool to allow players easy control of the on-screen targeting of enemies, defusing bombs, and detaining innocents. Ghost Squad is one of the first light gun games to take full advantage of the Wii Remote. The release date is slated for early 2008.

[edit] Additional game features
Four gameplay modes – Includes the full arcade version of Ghost Squad and a Multiplayer mode for 1-4 players and online play.
25 different tactical weapons to unlock and use during operations.
Special assistance devices such as night vision, thermo vision and a flashlight will ensure that the operation is a success.

Too bad there is no firm release date, because I think I would like it. It reminds me a lot of the Time Crisis series of arcade games, and I poured quarters into those arcade games when I was younger. Thanks for the info.

blueovalboy7 said:
Too bad there is no firm release date, because I think I would like it. It reminds me a lot of the Time Crisis series of arcade games, and I poured quarters into those arcade games when I was younger. Thanks for the info.
No problem. I also enjoyed Time Crisis, though I got it for the Playstation with Lightgun. Not quite as good as arcade lightguns, but it was pretty cool still. Even got my dad to play on it a few times (years ago), and he hates computer games!

Squall7 said:
No problem. I also enjoyed Time Crisis, though I got it for the Playstation with Lightgun. Not quite as good as arcade lightguns, but it was pretty cool still. Even got my dad to play on it a few times (years ago), and he hates computer games!

Haha, I got my dad to play guitar hero, that was interesting. My girlfriend's little brother had Time Crisis for the playstation with the lightgun, and I agree, not quite as good as the arcade game, but still fun.

Back