Unintentional Racial Stereotypes

balrogs.pa said:
- If you see an asian driving be sure to have your seatbelt.
Yea, I do that, Asians, Hispanics, and old people scare when when they drive. (Oh and women in general) :D

^Kick-ass thread.

I was serving an Aboriginal guy at work, and I think it was in the back of my head that he was a poor alcoholic who would hate me for being White. I was so wrong. I'm glad I got to talk to him, because not only was he really nice, but he seemed pretty smart and educated too.

At school, most of the asians hang out with only asians. Not only this, but they'll only speak Mandarin/Cantonese, blocking out any White Australians. I find this rude, particularly when they have other caucasians hanging around with them. It's not like I'm condemning linguistic variety, they can speak Cantonese with their family - whatever, but they shouldn't intentionally block us out.

Frogger said:
It's not race, it's more of a way people dress themselves, like hoody immediately means run for your life.
I wear hoodies:(
*Doesn't go out and rob a store*

NIGGERS ARE ANNOYING AS ****.

Now that I've got your attention, which I totally didn't need, what I really mean is...
Most black people feel like we're being racist if we call them annoying for acting the way most blacks act.
The truth is, I find the typical black person (Gangter kind of, the ones that talk all rap-like and say *****' all the time) get kind of annoying after a while. I'm totally fine with black people that don't act annoying.

I swear, I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm rambling. I don't encounter, or am annoyed by these kind of people almost ever. Mostly I just see them on TV and ****. It might be 'cause on this island I live on, there are barely any black people. But when I WAS around a bunch of black people in SF, I wasn't really bothered.
I just hate the noisy gangster groups that like, roam everywhere, disrupting society, drawing EVERYONE'S attention, trying to show that no one will mess with them.

I rarely find myself racist at all, though.
Though I DO associate Mexicans with labor and ****. That's a bit racist.
And, I dunno. I'm more sexually attracted to white girls. Pale skin is just, I dunno. A sort of turn-on. Not if they're ghost white or nothin'. In fact, I think Asian skin color is usually really nice.

****, what the **** am I saying?
I started trailing off into my sexual preferences.
Okay. Let's see, short and sweet.

-Blacks are occasionally annoying, and they are more intimidating than white guys. Also, side note, I hate rap.
-Asians can either be badass in the epic way, where there's just an epic aura about them, or just way too nerdy. So much that you wanna kill them.
-Mexicans do hard labor and have bad communication skills with other races.
-Middle-eastern people... Eh. Unless they're in like, turbans and stuff in an area where everyone else DOESN'T have **** like that on, I don't look at them differently.
-White people... Bleh. Fatasses. Bahaha... I don't associate whites with being fat, considering I'm the skinniest mother ****er out there, but really. Have you seen more fat guys of any other race?
-Hawaiians (I live in Hawaii, encounter them a lot.) are damned cool when they're over twenty five or so. Hah. When they're adults, they're great to be around. But the teenage Hawaiians are almost all like, drug heads, act like black thugs, just assholes, etc. But I love hanging with the big braddahs when they're socializing. Just so much fun to talk to and hear.

Most of this probably made little sense, 'cause I'm uber tired and just typing anything that... Umm... Comes out of my fingers..?
No idea.
But I said something.
So there we go.
Night.

Ladies and gentlemen, a post over 2 paragraphs with correct grammar!

*clap*

He deserves a prize. And actually, I get what you mean.

Frogger said:
It's not race, it's more of a way people dress themselves, like hoody immediately means run for your life.
I wear hoodies all the time! But yeah, it usually is what people wear around here that determines what you think of them.

Also, I find that a group of black lads around here are probably less intimidating than a group of white lads. You can almost guarantee that a group of white lads around here would say something to you or shout something if you walked past them.

Round these parts, most people hate Pakistanis, except this includes any one who might look like they're from the middle-east, as they're all labelled 'Pakis'. They generally own all of the corner shops around here and places like take-aways, and people complain about them taking locals jobs and that is part of the reason why they're hated (even though they're quite essential to these types of jobs for many reasons). However, I've found that like with any type of person, some are nice people, and some are arrogant and whatnot.

That's about it though, there aren't really enough racial diversities around here to unintentionally stereotype!

I don't racially stereotype as much as I grammatically stereotype.

White or black, if you speak ebonics, you're stupid.

I don't think I have to go on about internet language. :D

I honestly don't stereotype other races. I'm intimidated by anyone who goes around wearing hoodies and constantly abusing everyone, regardless of colour.

Some interesting posts here.

I try not to stereotype any people, but it does all run through my mind. I hate it when I go down to the corner shop which is owned by an Indian family, and they just look down at me. I've never seen them smile. They've never been polite to me. They stand there on the phone talking Indian and just put their hand out for my money it really bugs me. But when my step-mother goes in there (who's Filipino) their all chatty and smiley with her o.0

There's a few Indians and a lot of Filipinos in my town, but I've only ever seen like.. 2 black families in my town so nobodies too bothered. Plus I know all the Filipinos in my town because my step-mother good friends with them all, and they all come to our house for parties.

ssbb_lover said:
Ladies and gentlemen, a post over 2 paragraphs with correct grammar!

*clap*

He deserves a prize. And actually, I get what you mean.

*Bows*
Thank you, thank you.
It's good to be back, I guess.

Let's see...I'm not a racist, but here it goes.

Travel

- Asians always travel in legions

- Indians (people from India) travel in pairs, if they're both males.

- Hispanics travel in packs

- Jews generally travel alone

Skills

- Asians are industrial

- Blacks have the ability to get stronger than other "races"

- Americans know how to gain weight

- Hispanics Are smoothtalkers and own at soccer

Last edited:
Back