Unofficial Red Steel Movie!

Link_of_Hyrule

Unofficial WiiChat Helper
Jul 20, 2006
Athens, AL
Wii Online Code
7114-5214-3386-2022
Heres the Red Steel Movie i made for a project in my media class its pretty lame but i thought you guys might like its sorry about the first bit that guy can't act worth anything lol

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=uWpWh4BwFvU[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
surprisejimmy said:
no offense but i got bored after 1:20 and turned it off, basically because captain "i wear a shirt that could be a dress" was such an abysmal actor

wow just wow....also jimmy stole my dis kinda. But anyway i didnt know in tuscan guys wear dresses. I stopped watching after 30 secs...

Got to 55 seconds, I want those 55 seconds of my life back!!! And whys that dude in the red t-shirt got such a long t-shirt?

yeh i have no idea but just so ya know that guys totaly fired he was so horrible it would have been much better but people weren't coroporating with me how i wanted and people kept stealing my props so it delayed production about a week this was just for my media class it would have been better if i had more time and a more devoted cast.

Link_of_Hyrule said:
yeh i have no idea but just so ya know that guys totaly fired he was so horrible it would have been much better but people weren't coroporating with me how i wanted and people kept stealing my props so it delayed production about a week this was just for my media class it would have been better if i had more time and a more devoted cast.

well, cmon, its about a video game, not everyones going to be interested, it sounds kinda lame too

Back