Update Issue...

LinkLegend

Master of Zelda
Oct 5, 2007
Australia
I am experiencing some trouble with updating the wii.
Having just bought a wireless router, getting excited about the prospect of WiFi and getting frustrated with setting up the router, I then have to go through the agony of error codes?

Here is the problem...
The connection test is fine... No dramas.
When updating the console, it will be chugging along just fine, then all of a sudden, cut out... not cool.

The wii seems to behave better if I sit there and continually press A to keep the remote connected, but it still doesnt work.
The router is sitting only a few feet from the Wii, with an uninterrupted line of sight between.
I have just moved the Wii inches from the router, its behaving the best so far, but still not complete...
The router and Wii are next to my computer.
Any help???

EDIT: Crisis averted, the close up thing worked :)

Last edited:
LinkLegend said:
I am experiencing some trouble with updating the wii.
Having just bought a wireless router, getting excited about the prospect of WiFi and getting frustrated with setting up the router, I then have to go through the agony of error codes?

Here is the problem...
The connection test is fine... No dramas.
When updating the console, it will be chugging along just fine, then all of a sudden, cut out... not cool.

The wii seems to behave better if I sit there and continually press A to keep the remote connected, but it still doesnt work.
The router is sitting only a few feet from the Wii, with an uninterrupted line of sight between.
I have just moved the Wii inches from the router, its behaving the best so far, but still not complete...
The router and Wii are next to my computer.
Any help???

EDIT: Crisis averted, the close up thing worked :)

Nice:cool: sometimes ninty's servers etc are busy and it takes longer then usual. Enjoy the update!

Back