UPDATE!!! would you trust these MP4 players??

T

The_Loose_Cannon

ok a little background before you jump on it and say its "sh*t"

basically its all direct from hongkong merchandise. a few weeks ago, i posted a thread on what the difference was between an mp3/4 player. thanks to the aid of some helpful members here, i managed to find a mp4 player that i was interested in getting on www.dealextreme.com. when i went to purchase it, it was no longer avaible so i went to www.anythingbutipod.com and read a review on this website that offeres the MP3/4 player that i wanted to get.

again, from what ive read on reviews that i googled, they seem pretty decent and the prices are just too cheap that make you do THIS :yikes: facial expression lol

check this out and lemme know. im going to purchase it friday. my bf bought one already too and ill post the link as well

this is the one my bf JUST purchased tonight

http://www.uxcell.com/uxcell/retail/item/showItemLayout.php?action=showItem&id=mv0wht2048mp059

ux_mv0wht2048mp059_ux_m.jpg

this is the one that i am interested in getting

http://www.uxcell.com/uxcell/retail/item/showItemLayout.php?action=showItem&id=mv0blu2048mp054

ux_mv0blu2048mp054_ux_m.jpg

**DISCLAIMER- i am not advertising, these sites are strictly for research, what you do and purchase from them is on your own time**

I would love to help you but for some reason the last two links do not seem to work.

EDIT: OK, yeah I would say go for it. I recieved a 1gb MP4 player when I opened a bank account with one of my banks. It works great, so I say you should go for this one.

Last edited:
I got the Zen V+.
All I know is that it plays Video and Music
LOL thats good

I take it thats what an MP4 player is?

I bought the crappy nano copy from lanzarote and the left headphone broke, the screen smashed and then it stopped working all together :prrr:

BUT, that one looks a lot lot lot better than mine did

i would get it .

Or just get a 5.5G white/black 30GB video iPod, so simple to use and stylish. It can play different types of videos, not just mp4. Plus you can have movies, tv shows on there with great quality. Plus you will never run out of space hehe

well the vista one is expandable by a micro SD card (the one my bf just got which will come in the mail on 5-7 days), mine however is not.

it looks pretty nice in all actuality so when my bf's comes in, ill fiddle around with it because im the one putting movies and music on it for him (he has no idea how to do all that stuff, thats my forte). if it looks promising and nice, then ill get mine. if its a POS then f-it.

headphones i dont have to worry about. ill use my old sony ones that i got...which really arent that old. i spent 100$ on noise cancelling sony in the ear buds that work AMAZING! i normally hate in the ear because my ears are so small that the buds just keep falling out and i get VERY frustrated and PUSH them as deep as i can into my ear and then my ears are all red :(. these sony ones come with silicon ear pads for different sized ears. i use the smallest ones......i have never been so happy!

anyways, in a few days probably next friday ill know if this thing is any good....it looks like it could be pretty decent.

(the actual site is www.uxcell.com btw)

BUMPAGE!

lets see what the night crowd has to say about these :)

btw, i just ordered the 4G spectrum (i initially wanted the 2G but when i estimated the prices i thought i should get the 4G).

ill know what happends when it comes in next week

CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!!

Possibly good just as I am enjoying the Hell out of my 42" Vizio Plasma for $999 from Costo. Better picture than My neighbors 42" Toshiba LCD that cost him $2100... there can be quality in budget. The vizio is actually rated very high compared to sets costing more from several "Name" brands.

But I do have a 20 gb ipod from 5 years ago that is still ticking perfectly.. granted no color screen or videos but been really used hard and still love it. If it was to quit I would buy a new "Ipod" from Apple as I love their products, including their computers which is all I will Buy.

Do let us know how this player works out.!!

watch where you buy from. There was a scam with Mp4 players on Ebay about half a year ago. People advertising them as 5or 6 gigs, and when people got their players they were only 512megg.

I also can't get those pages to load, so I really can't see if they are legit or not.

whats the price range you are working with? i couldnt get any of those sites to load, ill keep trying but i just couldnt.

sometimes during a specific time during the night the site is down. dont know why. i think its because they are constantly updating and adding new things.

try the sites this afternoon, www.uxcell.com should work by then just fine.

anyways, this site was recommended through www.anythingbutipod.com and it got good reviews.

their return policy is also 30 days and i spoke to a representativer from the site and like i said, seems to be on the OK

oh!!! OHHHHHH!!! OH!!!!! w00t!!

so yesterday in the mail, i got a pink piece of paper in my mailbox. it was a forgien slip left by the post man instructing that i had to sign of the item and because i wasnt home, i had to pick it up today after 9AM.

well considering i was at work, i went this afternoon to the post office. turns out my mp4 player came in!!!

LET ME JUST SAY THIS THING IS FRIGGEN SWEET!! its about the size of a nano with a nice speaker and great bright colorful screen! its not a piece of sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!

i submitting my review to uxcell.com so im assuming its being under reivew before they post it on their site. i didnt write anything bad. i wrote a very decent review i loved it!

the only thing i have to do now is get video on it. it came with software so i have to convert AVI to WMA? i have no idea what format it is. ill find out when i do it lol

anyways seriously its awesome! next week my bfs comes in and im just as excited to see his

Hey,
glad to see your happy with your new mp4 player. WMA stands for windows media audio i think, But AVI is a video file. Im confused, if this helps, search on google for 'AVI - WMA' and you should be able to download a free format converter.
Lee.J

Back