usb keyboard extender question?

rob1016

WiiChat Member
Mar 27, 2007
Wii Online Code
5301-7931-4046-5643
how come when i plug a 10ft usb entender into my usb keyboard it does not work?

that sucks. so what wireless keyboards work?

rob1016 said:
that sucks. so what wireless keyboards work?

Im not sure some do and some dont. Just call Nintendo of America or what ever continent yo live and ask them for help.

actually....it doesnt need to be wireless....you just didnt updated the internet channel yet

see i dont know why they did this. i used my dad's microsoft usb keyboard because the one that nintendo said would work i ordered(and it should come in the mail soon)for $15 and a 10ft usb extender for $8 and the extender dont work. they should have said in the update usb extenders wont work because i figured wireless wont work because it would need drivers. why did they just make a keyboard when the wii came out because we all knew that sooner or later we would need one. and it would have a cable really long and make one wireless.

im using usb keyboard.....did you update the internet channel yet after you updated the wii?

wario2ooo said:
im using usb keyboard.....did you update the internet channel yet after you updated the wii?

i updated the internet channel. my usb keyboard works,but i bought a 10ft usb entender and it does not work.

rob1016 said:
i updated the internet channel. my usb keyboard works,but i bought a 10ft usb entender and it does not work.
hmmm...i think it has to be the same brand with the keyboard

maybe its too far for it to send the signal and you need a repeater im not sure do other devices work on the 10ft cable does it work on your pc?

i have an older Logitech wireless keyboard,but it is ps/2. if i buy a ps/2 to usb adapter does anyone know if it will work?

Back