Vacation thread.

I'm gonna be going to Lake Powell for a week this june, which, in case you didn't know, is the best lake in the world. We're going to rent a nice, big houseboat, do some wakeboarding, tubing, water-skiing, knee-boarding, cliff diving, swimming, hiking, lizard-capturing, and hopefully make a few bonfires:yesnod: . So yeah, it's a tradition for my family to go with my cousin's family each year, but we're bringing another family along this year, so the more the merrier, I guess. I'm extremely excited.

I really want to go to Japan or China, but I'm off to Canada either in the easter holidays or in the summer

take me and my family Pyro! I want to go wakeboarding, tubing, water-skiing, knee-boarding, cliff diving, swimming, hiking, lizard-capturing, and hopefully make a few bonfires.

pro gamer said:
take me and my family Pyro! I want to go wakeboarding, tubing, water-skiing, knee-boarding, cliff diving, swimming, hiking, lizard-capturing, and hopefully make a few bonfires.
I should, because I wouldn't want you to miss out at a place like this:
lakepowellpic.jpg

awesome! I want to go. where is it again?

pro gamer said:
awesome! I want to go. where is it again?

It's between Utah and Arizona - I know some folks in Flagstaff that go a couple of times a year. Supposed to be pretty amazing.

Guy had a large medical practice in Phoenix, moved out a more rural area to get out of the hussle~n~bussle, opened a small family practice in Flagstaff.

I might be heading off to Amsterdam+Poland this summer, but I probably won't go because of a previous plan with my friend to just skate all summer. Since he'll have his G2.

Floydd said:
I might be heading off to Amsterdam+Poland this summer, but I probably won't go because of a previous plan with my friend to just skate all summer. Since he'll have his G2.
Are you talking about the G2 gatorade?

Nice, Mexico. I would go there for a holiday, but I wouldn't because when I think Mexico I think a small beat up town, with sweaty scruffy middle aged guys wearing sumbreros. Then again I've never been there, so I shouldn't be so quick to judge.

It is sort of like that except there are old guys wearing sumbreros and there are parties like every day. When I went there last time we went to a party, parade, or somewhere else everyday.

one time in mexico my brother threw a football and he hit a telephone wire which made the lights go out.

Back