Vacations

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Heyy, I have spent half a week in Calella in spain, near barcelona, I got another 5 days left too. So this year where have you been on vacation or where are you going?

I've already been on vacation. I spent about a week up in Tofino, BC.

Went to the Smoky Mountains this summer. I love it down there, but sadly didn't see a bear.

No holls for me this summer, closest thing I got to a holiday was about 4 days off work and an empty house to spend with the boyf, which was lovely :)

My fathers off to China again next week for a couple of months so me and my sister are thinking of going out there sometime in the winter to go see him.

Other than that I'm saving for NY next March when a load of us girls go out to celebrate my 18th and my sisters 30th =]

Ermmmm.. oh yeah, I'll be going to North Wales for like a week in October lol? Jays coming then too so that should be fun, there's 12 of us going all together ^_^

So yeah that's it for me this year =/ prrrretty boring.

Im currently on a full time hoilday (or jobless untill I find a new one)

I have a massive backlog of games to play/things to watch so im happy for the next few mounths

Went to Turkey with the missus in June/July for 2 weeks...it was pretty good! Coulda gone to the Dominican with the family but I passed to have a free house. I also coulda gone camping this weekend with the missus and some friends, but I chose to stay and have a poker night with the boys - £5-in-winner-takes-all-£5-buy-ins-no-limit-Texas-Hold'em. My mate went home with £50, I spent £15 :(

Back