VC Guessing Time!

SiE

Solaris Systems Engineer
Dec 10, 2006
London, UK
Wii Online Code
3450-1587-8514-6455
Okay... The time has come!! Who wants to have a stab at tomorrow's VC release(s)? Unless anyone actually knows?! :confused:

I got my Nintendo Power, March edition.
Games listed are:

Alien Crush
Bonanza Bros.
Comix Zone
Military
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
Donky Kong Countery
Gain Around
Gradius
Zelda: Link to the Past
MotoRoader
R-Type III: The Third Lightning
Streets of Rage
Super Castlevania IV
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario World
Soldier Blade

Note: Some of these games are already out.

Guys this is not a "What games do you want?" thread.
This is about the upcoming games that are actually coming out in the near future. Or more specifically, the releases tomorrow...

This thread is more to discuss the release tomorrow - I'm anxious!! I doubt UK will get Mario Kart if US are getting it on Monday :sad:

I don't just want LTTP though. That'd be too simple and obvious. You never know, they might actually treat the UK better for a change :p

I won't - I have it on the gamecube CD that came free with Wind Waker! :(

you mean modays games, not tommorows. Well i know mario kart 64(nintendo announced) but i really hope Comix Zone comes out, a great game on the Gensis, it wa supposed to come out when a link to the past did.

Cap'n Crunch said:
you mean modays games, not tommorows. Well i know mario kart 64(nintendo announced) but i really hope Comix Zone comes out, a great game on the Gensis, it wa supposed to come out when a link to the past did.
this thread is for uk

Cap'n Crunch said:

We have a different VC release date from everyone else. Ours (either just the UK or Europe) is Thursday midnight (friday)

Back