Virginia Tech Tragedy Thread of Silence

viperjason said:
AussieWii:
A We would never give up our right to own a gun because its a FREEDOM, and we complain ***** and moan when any freedom is taken away.
I just thought that it was an interesting fact that in Australia we only have two rights, yep, you heard right, two. They are:
  1. The right to practice any religion we want
  2. The right to start our own religion

While we have almost no rights, we are still a free country.

Back on topic, I believe that in our country, banning guns was the right decision, it had the right impact and what happened here in 1996 has never happened again. But in the USA, I don't believe banning guns is the solution. One possible sollution is making much more strict gun laws for every state. Not allowing supermarkets to sell guns. I know that this is very general, but something has to change to stop what has happened. It is a terrible loss for those families, and I'm sure if it was your child that was shot dead, you would want something done about it to.

kiraownsurmom said:
i feel bad n all but if its a thread of silence dont post 2!

Im honestly not sure why he posted at all... Think about it, its a forum.. forum is a place of discussion, whats the point of posting silence in a place where people communicate. Thats like going through a drive through and then pulling up to the window saying you want a double double with cheese, but not to make it.

and plus, my typing is fairly silent, dont you agree. This isnt voice chat, but posting for silence undermines the purpose of the forum.

AussieWii said:
we have criminals in Australia, belive it or not :aureola:

and they have guns :yikes:

but criminals in general dont go and mass murder innocent people, they usually kill fellow criminals with their guns, which isnt such a bad thing

i feel nothing for a slain drug dealer

if the guns are removed from society, the type of strung out drug addict losers that break into people homes would find it very hard to get their hands on a gun, maybe not at first but 10 years on as is the case here in Australia trust me it gets a lot harder to get a gun if you want one.

but i know you will never do what we did :crazy:

your all not smart enough :ciappa: :ihih: :lol:

:frown2: since when did people with guns only kill other bad people. if that was the case then you wouldnt need to post anything. first off some people sell drug for a hustle. just to make money. they should be killed for that? or shall i say not have feeling for their life? a life is a life. what about kids that sell drugs to make money. you wouldnt care if they where killed? i dont see what makes where you are from smater than where we are. ohhh look at us. we put a ban on guns. is that all you did? dont look like much of an accomplishment. im bet you still have crime.

Robertking1123 said:
:frown2: since when did people with guns only kill other bad people. if that was the case then you wouldnt need to post anything. first off some people sell drug for a hustle. just to make money. they should be killed for that? or shall i say not have feeling for their life? a life is a life. what about kids that sell drugs to make money. you wouldnt care if they where killed? i dont see what makes where you are from smater than where we are. ohhh look at us. we put a ban on guns. is that all you did? dont look like much of an accomplishment. im bet you still have crime.

so what your asking me is

If a kid sells drugs and ruins many peoples lives and then gets shot dead in the process do i Care ?

The answer is no, hustle or no hustle :ciappa:

since when
In Australia is since when
in general most gun deaths in Australia involve Drug dealers

so why would i care if a mafia drug lord is gunned down ?

wow 6 pages and barley anyone listened to what the thread starter had to say.If you don't think is needs to be a thread then simply DON'T POST IN IT!!!

AussieWii said:

If a kid sells drugs and ruins many peoples lives and then gets shot dead in the process do i Care ?

since when

Well all drug dealers don't necessarily ruin peoples lives.

Sarai_132 said:
wow 6 pages and barley anyone listened to what the thread starter had to say.If you don't think is needs to be a thread then simply DON'T POST IN IT!!!

by you posting in this thread you didnt listen either. so its kinda pointless for you to put the four dots if you are gonna type something b4 it.

AussieWii said:

since when

most people that are on drugs chose to be. there isnt a dryg dealer in the world that says you better buy from me. drug dealers dont shove it down the users throught. based on what you are sayin the peson who is buy the drugs should be killed too and you wouldnt care.

Robertking1123 said:
most people that are on drugs chose to be. there isnt a dryg dealer in the world that says you better buy from me. drug dealers dont shove it down the users throught. based on what you are sayin the peson who is buy the drugs should be killed too and you wouldnt care.
Also there are some drug dealers that just deal some harmless pot or something which isn't ruining anyones lives.

Robertking1123 said:
who do people come to threads just to post dont double post? have nothing else to say but dont double post. weird.

I already posted before, plus, you should know the forum rules.

I'm just telling you.

9. No Double Posting

If you need to add any information to your previous post, use the "edit" button at the top-right corner of your post. This prevents the page from becoming unnecessarily cluttered, and it takes the same amount of time as making a completely new post right below your previous one. If a double post is spotted, the post will just be removed without question.

jeesh!

Shiftfallout said:
Im honestly not sure why he posted at all... Think about it, its a forum.. forum is a place of discussion, whats the point of posting silence in a place where people communicate. Thats like going through a drive through and then pulling up to the window saying you want a double double with cheese, but not to make it.

and plus, my typing is fairly silent, dont you agree. This isnt voice chat, but posting for silence undermines the purpose of the forum.

no there were multiple threads sry if unclear

kiraownsurmom said:
no there were multiple threads sry if unclear

nah, im not on your case, just the OPs. I see he keeps making threads asking peopel to be silent about it. Its kind of like asking someone to eat without food.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
I already posted before, plus, you should know the forum rules.

I'm just telling you.

9. No Double Posting

If you need to add any information to your previous post, use the "edit" button at the top-right corner of your post. This prevents the page from becoming unnecessarily cluttered, and it takes the same amount of time as making a completely new post right below your previous one. If a double post is spotted, the post will just be removed without question.

jeesh!

i guess you should go around the whole forum then. it says no flaming. people do that and i dont see you there postin the rules. i see people doing all kinda things that are against the rules.

Back