Virginia Tech Tragedy Thread of Silence

StockTheWii said:
lol i feel sry for inablity to read :sad: i never blamed the gun i blamed the social and psychological state of our great country that makes kids think that violence is the answer but if you cant comprehend what im saying you should just stop reading and putting words in my mouth because acting smart does not suit you
:prrr:

i guess it suits you?:ciappa: yea right. i read every liltle insignificant thing you wrote. the jowii dude made his point you are just d!ck riding. he was saying to ban guns. so if you are the one saying you agree and that he was the only one with common sense. then you must feel the same way. his point was the guns are the problem. i dont 100% agree but in a country where people think for themselves im not surprised. also the person who shot those people was a grown ass man. where is this kids stuff coming from. they where all adults. seems you cant comprehend :ihih: at all:lol:

jowii said:
Wow. really? You, of all people are going to ask me that? The "guns don't kill people, people kill people" guy is gonna ask me my age and education?

Ok then. I am a 24 year old 2nd year medical student. I have a Honors Bachelor of Arts with Distinction from the University of Delaware. yourself?

Sounds more like you have a degree in Sarcasm and far left hippie whining.

Me, 24 with a BA in Film and Digital Media, Minored in game design and currently work in the Film Industry. Graduate of Universy of California, UCSC. You might be familiar with the UC system no?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
what you just said reminds me of the southpark episode with the nondenominational christmas (with the school play and the whole jew thing lol)

im serious though its ignorance that makes people say "guns are bad" guns are very useful and are used as protection. you cant hold good gun owners accountable for the idiots who dont know the first thing about gun saftey.

there are plenty of ways to get further educated for instance joining the NRA or taking some gun classes that some gun shops offer. there are also gun conventions with many of todays top gun manufacturers who have plenty of reading material about the proper care and mantinence of your firearms.

again, i cant stress this enough

GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE! :rolleyes:

Firstly Loose Canon
arnt you supposed to be on holiday or something ? :cornut:

here in Australia we had plenty of responsible gun owners who where really pissed off about having to hand in their guns :cryin:

But we made them do it anyway, our point is, our point that we are making is that, Australia has never suffered such a cowardly attack since :hand:

Like i said in my earlier post, I have had many dealings with Americans on other more mature forums, they will fight to the death before they hand back their guns, they made that explicity clear to me.

So I guess all I ask is that you try to imagine growing up in a country without a subliminal fear of guns or being shot by guns and try and understand Our perception of Americas gun laws.

Being Gun free is well and truly embedded in our culture, we for the most part, we the majority, like it like that.
there are some here In Australia that would gladly purchase an ak47 given the chance, but they dont need such a gun and so we wont let them have it :p

I have tried to imagine what it is like to grow up in a country where anyone or almost anyone can walk up to me and blow me away at any time, i realise that this upbringing has had a measurable effect on the American public, I can understand why you feel the need to stock guns, so i dont attribute any blame to you or anyone else in America that stocks them.

Just imagine growing up in a land that is free from this kind of insanity :cornut:

peace out

AussieWii said:
Firstly Loose Canon
arnt you supposed to be on holiday or something ? :cornut:

here in Australia we had plenty of responsible gun owners who where really pissed off about having to hand in their guns :cryin:

But we made them do it anyway, our point is, our point that we are making is that, Australia has never suffered such a cowardly attack since :hand:

Like i said in my earlier post, I have had many dealings with Americans on other more mature forums, they will fight to the death before they hand back their guns, they made that explicity clear to me.

So I guess all I ask is that you try to imagine growing up in a country without a subliminal fear of guns or being shot by guns and try and understand Our perception of Americas gun laws.

Being Gun free is well and truly embedded in our culture, we for the most part, we the majority, like it like that.
there are some here In Australia that would gladly purchase an ak47 given the chance, but they dont need such a gun and so we wont let them have it :p

I have tried to imagine what it is like to grow up in a country where anyone or almost anyone can walk up to me and blow me away at any time, i realise that this upbringing has had a measurable effect on the American public, I can understand why you feel the need to stock guns, so i dont attribute any blame to you or anyone else in America that stocks them.

Just imagine growing up in a land that is free from this kind of insanity :cornut:

peace out

Lol, in the US, you cannot own any type of gun you want. Its limited by far, small fire arms are the most common next to shotguns. Hunting is a popular sport over here. There are also many regulations as well. To be honest I am suprised they let the college student buy one, usually you have to have some sort of certifacation. And in this country (usa), you have more to fear from a car or a freak accident than someone walking up and shooting you in the face.

AussieWii:
America has a wide diversity of people. Because of this, sometimes we dont get along. Even without guns, we would still find some way of killing each other. I dont expect Australia to have a "West side vs East side" or hommie's....or mafia members. We would never give up our right to own a gun because its a FREEDOM, and we complain ***** and moan when any freedom is taken away.

Everyone else:
Who really listens to fox news anyway? All of their stories are full of ****. Next time put a reputable news source up their like BBC.

Shiftfallout: (There fixed your name)
Depends on where you live. Living in the bronx or in east LA and you'll learn to respect the gun owners. And getting a firearm is pretty easy in some states. Heck here in NV I can easily get a concealed firearms permit without blinking a eye.

Last edited:
paintba||er said:

I didn't say that I'm not occasionally immature. I'm just not immature in every damn post saying that I like burritos and want to "get jiggy with burritos."

....don't turn this on me.....even i know when to stop being immature.....

but this sad......

viperjason said:
Shitfallout:
Depends on where you live. Living in the bronx or in east LA and you'll learn to respect the gun owners. And getting a firearm is pretty easy in some states. Heck here in NV I can easily get a concealed firearms permit without blinking a eye.

no, i have balls. I dont care if someone has a gun or not. I do live in LA and have been to every part of it.
I didnt say getting a firearm would be hard, but speaking about this case, the student just walked into a store in a small town and purchased one. Im not affraid of some wanna be tough guys walking around with bird shot pistols. In fact you have more to fear from an over reactive cop. Saw a friend get gunned down by a police officer because he thought he was reaching for a gun, instead it was a bottle of water cause the idiot cop sprayed him in the face with mace because he was arguing with him.

But heres what you do. Go out, get your firearm, post a picture of it and i will believe you. If not, your just trying to sound tough, and i would like to know about your concealed fire arms permit.

Btw, its shiftfallout.. not shitfallout. Keep it up.

ill put it like this

here in Australia i can walk down any street in any town or city or state
(Drug Dealers are excluded from my percentage calculations :smilewinkgrin: )
and i am 99.9999999999% certain that i will not be gunned down

now ill say it again so you understand

any street in any town city or state

and most dark alleys :yesnod:

Now i could get stabbed, i could get bashed, mugged, raped or preached to by some bible bashing mental case :crazy:

but not shot

dont even attempt to claim the same FREEDOM
you well know
you dont have it :ciappa:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Shiftfallout said:
no, i have balls. I dont care if someone has a gun or not. I do live in LA and have been to every part of it.
I didnt say getting a firearm would be hard, but speaking about this case, the student just walked into a store in a small town and purchased one. Im not affraid of some wanna be tough guys walking around with bird shot pistols. In fact you have more to fear from an over reactive cop. Saw a friend get gunned down by a police officer because he thought he was reaching for a gun, instead it was a bottle of water cause the idiot cop sprayed him in the face with mace because he was arguing with him.

But heres what you do. Go out, get your firearm, post a picture of it and i will believe you. If not, your just trying to sound tough, and i would like to know about your concealed fire arms permit.

I never said I had a gun, I just said its easy to get one in NV. And about that concealed weapons permit, read below how easy it is to get one in NV.
http://www.washoesheriff.com/records-CCW-concealed-weapons.htm

im from the town where the killer was from and i go to westfield high the same school he did. its just unbelievable someone from centreville would do this.

What about us hunters? I know I won't hand my guns in just because of what some idiots do. Also you will never completely get rid of guns here. You could make them illegal but it still wouldn't be too hard to find one. The criminals would get a gun if its legal or not and the people that obey the law would be defenseless against them. I would rather have criminals with guns and me have one to defend myself with than to have a guy with an illegal gun break in my house and I don't have any weapons.

we have criminals in Australia, belive it or not :aureola:

and they have guns :yikes:

but criminals in general dont go and mass murder innocent people, they usually kill fellow criminals with their guns, which isnt such a bad thing

i feel nothing for a slain drug dealer

if the guns are removed from society, the type of strung out drug addict losers that break into people homes would find it very hard to get their hands on a gun, maybe not at first but 10 years on as is the case here in Australia trust me it gets a lot harder to get a gun if you want one.

but i know you will never do what we did :crazy:

your all not smart enough :ciappa: :ihih: :lol:

Back