Voice chat or no!?

i would only want voice for when i play with my friends

If the person doesn't want to hear the trash, don't wear the headset. Thats a small part of it, but I understand not wanting kids to hear that kind of language. I won't mind much, if I want to hear my friends talk trash, they will be invited over to my house with the big screen!

Donnyp1141 said:
every1 says that its to fast paced for voice or voice in fighters dsnt make sence but i dissagree....i mena with friends i talk the whole time while playing ssbm and i know if they dont put vc in the game me and my friends are guna be talking over xbox live since we already ahve eachothers gamertags....I dont wana talk with people all over the world jsut w/ my friends i mean is that so unreasonable?

I guess it's not that it's fast paced, but in Halo 3 or Call of duty 3/4, you can say "Turn left, and the enemy is right there... evade fire, evade fire!", Since Brawl isn't that wide ranged and your just on a stage, what are you gonna say "Pit just jumped up on the third, no wait, he's back the bottom on-... Wario is open for attac-". It might be better fit for SSE, but thats just me.

it really just sucks. i just want to listen to some nice music that ssbb has composed, not some person doing -i don't know what-

andrewguy said:
it really just sucks. i just want to listen to some nice music that ssbb has composed, not some person doing -i don't know what-

i second that. fighting genre games dont need voice chat anyway. this help the gamplay whatso ever.

idk why ppl would wana talk to the strangers the only thing i would want voice chat for was to talk 2 my friends...but when i play with my friends were guna talk on xbox live

sagema said:
Rumor. For Mario Kart Wii that would be really nice. But this is coming from a guy who used to play in local fighting game championships. YOU DON'T WANT VOICE CHAT! If you want a preview, go play Halo 3. Serious trash talkers in fighting games.

www.evo2k.com

One presumes they'd have the sense to not force you to listen to anyone, no (heaven knows they've had time to pay attention to design)? I can imagine why someone might not care about VC in a 2 player match, but (not like I've been paying attention) I'm assuming that Brawl will have team player 2v2. So in when it's idiots, mute. When it's your teammate, listen/talk.

And yeah, Rumor. Nintendo IS working on an unconventional VC solution (re: IGN), but I can't imagine they'll put it out in time for Brawl. Mario Kart is still my prediction.

Back