voices

Bahahah, as promised...

lolz.wav - 0.48MB

I don't usually sound so manly, guess I was concentrating :p

Yeah I'm speaking Welsh, it's actually the first verse of the nicest song in Welsh, in English it translates to...

I ask not for ease and riches
Nor earth's jewels for my part
But I have the best of wishes
For a pure and honest heart.

But they changed it slightly to fit the tune, third line means more like 'but all I'm asking for is...'

Lol, I'm going to regret this, but yeah, I'll try and get some better ones :D

i was like whoah shes speaking swaheelie! ok ill do another one with my thickest cop NY accent that will make you guys probably freak

ETA- i cant stop laughing! one day ill just have to leave a recorder on during a routine pull over so i know im not being "recorded"

right now i sound like such a tool lmao

Nahh I've known that song since I was about 7 lol, guess I was just trying to talk as clear as possible

uhm........ok.....youre really odd....you should see a therapist :scared:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
uhm........ok.....youre really odd....you should see a therapist :scared:

guess who has two thumbs and dosnt give a santaclause

Now for riddle time

2 coins add up to 30 cents and one of them isnt a nickle

hahha chach, wiichat karaoke thats funny actually.

ok you sound like every other guy also.....we both are generic lol. i think rach had the most distinctive because we're soo american :) lol

The_Loose_Cannon said:
hahha chach, wiichat karaoke thats funny actually.

ok you sound like every other guy also.....we both are generic lol. i think rach had the most distinctive because we're soo american :) lol

hehe maybe ill do my next one in spanish :cool:

It sounds (haha) like a very interesting idea. If I record my voice, it may shatter the whole "mysterious" thing that I have going on. :lol:
By the way, your voice is completely different to how I imagined it Jill (Its a much softer voice in reality :)).

Byuakuya said:
I [will] record my voice, it may shatter the whole "mysterious" thing that I have going on. :lol:
I first that! At least we get to hear you if we don't get to see you. :smilewinkgrin:

Back