voices

the_goon said:
wow loose you sound like a kid

i get that alot :sick:

my mom sounds EXACTLY the same as me. we both sound like "younge sisters" its creepy sometimes. also shes 50 im 22.....she looks like shes in her early 30s (she ages REALLY well and wears like little makeup) and i still look like im 10 too.....funny thing is i get carded to play lotto (18) but not carded to drink (21) go figure lol.

i should be blessed though, i could have a nasty old lady voice and look like im litterally like 30 at 22......im glad i can age gracefully! saves money on botox ;)

oh and trulen i TOTALLY didnt picture you sounding like that!!!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
oh and trulen i TOTALLY didnt picture you sounding like that!!!

Haha. The general stereotype is that us southern folk don't know the difference between the internet and taost :lol:

Plus the southern accent in a dying accent. Even in Louisiana, I'm like the only person in honors (GASP. ANOTHER STEREOTYPE BUSTED) that has this accent.

damn you Jill. You know I was the one to want to hear your voice...then you wait till I leave. Bwhahhaha

Listened to them all....dayum I'm pretty good on accents. You pretty much all sound as I imagined....except for one... Your voice is very....high... I could only hear the thickness in a few words... Haha, we need more NY accents representin'...I know they're out there.

Meh, once I figure out how to get my phone hooked up to the computer, i'll get mine on here. Be warned, it's probably much more nasally than you're used to if you're not from the midwest. Michigan...ahahha.

Last edited:
Back