voices

I like the idea Jill! You sound fairly close to what I expected you to sound like; perhaps I missed something but you didn't strike me as a particularly vicious person through your posts, as it seems other Wiichatters were expecting you to sound alot angrier or something :p

And Rach, you sound kinda cute, with the exception of the weird chanting poem :p

How can I put my voice up? I've got a mic (albiet not a very good one) and I can record it in the default windows sound recorder. How do I upload it to a host?

I listened to Jill and Rach, in one thread.

-drools-

I totally expected jill to sound like that:lol:

Rach, meh, you dont sound manly at all. . .

zeon, is your sig being sarcastic or is it real? :S:lol:

My voice is likely to be recorded soon.

Wicked I got it :) You can listen to me here Unfortunately the quality is terrible, the mic I have is really noisy so you hear alot of distortion, but you'll still get a pretty good idea of how I sound. Excuse my ranting, it's past 1am and I got work tomorrow :sick:

ps: it's REALLY quiet! So make sure you turn your speakers back down or you'll get blasted with whatever you listen to!!

Last edited:
Wiired said:
I forgot you weren't from England and sound practically like Bruce Lee :eek:

My voice reminds me of Toshiyuki Morikawa at times, exspesh when I start talking japanese:);)

Ezekiel86 said:
Wicked I got it :) You can listen to me here Unfortunately the quality is terrible, the mic I have is really noisy so you hear alot of distortion, but you'll still get a pretty good idea of how I sound. Excuse my ranting, it's past 1am and I got work tomorrow :sick:

ps: it's REALLY quiet! So make sure you turn your speakers back down or you'll get blasted with whatever you listen to!!
If you're lying, and towards the end you go BOOOOOOO, or I accidently click on one of thoses smiley adverts which goes OMG GO AWAY, I won't be a happy bunny :)

Edit: you sound like a guy on the radio :p though I can barely here you...

Cappin, cool.

Wiired said:
If you're lying, and towards the end you go BOOOOOOO, or I accidently click on one of thoses smiley adverts which goes OMG GO AWAY, I won't be a happy bunny :)

Edit: you sound like a guy on the radio :p though I can barely here you...

Cappin, cool.

Hahaha don't worry man, that isn't my style :p

It's funny that you should mention the radio, in one day back in '05 I had three separate people tell me I have a good radio voice!

I'll try get a better, more audible recording sometime soon :)

Back