Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andyd99

soon to be divorced
Aug 6, 2007
Staffs UK!!
Wii Online Code
6306-3523-3585-1505
Why do we from UK have to wait the longest for new release games to come out? I cant wait for anything, as soon as ive decided i want something, I have to go get it there and then, so this waiting for certain games is a nightmare. :mad5: :mad5:

i honestly don't know. i'm sure it's not much with the actual game. they might just have to market it differently to you to move units. but thats ridiculous bc it seems like they start working on your marketing plan like as the american release date is approaching, which is ridiculous.

Waiting

Very true, it seems as soon as the day its released in the states, they think to them selves, lets think about releasing this in the UK:yikes: in about 3 months time, after theyve shown us all the hype about the game!!!!!!!!!!! very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metroid rules! already beat it, and now starting in hyper mode!

:smilewinkgrin:

I think the delay is largely because it is being released in Europe rather than the UK. Therefore they need to do a lot of translating for each language. There are probably other factors as well.

For me, it's not a problem waiting. Of course I'd like to get games as soon as possible, but knowing I can't get it any earlier doesn't affect me, and it shouldn't you or anybody else. You can't have it so just get on with it and wait! Stop being so impatient and be glad you are going to get it! Anyway, I still have Fifa to play until Metroid comes out, as well as the Extras on RE4 to complete, so I'm pretty well stocked. Then when Metroid does come out that's the beginning of a 5 game release in just over a month, so there's plenty to keep everyone occupied whilst they wait for the release of the next game they want.

If the hype of a particular game being released in another region bothers you, then just ignore it. When Metroid was released in the States and there were about 20 new threads a day about Metroid on WiiChat, I just ignored them!

Someone will always have something that you want before you get it, so just be grateful for what you have, be excited for when you get it, and enjoy it when you have it!

What you don't know is, that the long wait is a secretly devised plan that makes the games coming to the UK better than the ones we get here in North America.
:lol:

I hate this too drives me mad when i see a game i want it there and then! Also makes me buy more games while waiting

Back