Wallpaper I'm working on - Janus on Steed.

BlightedArt

vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv
Sep 18, 2006
New Zealand.
Sorry, I wasn't too sure where to post this. ^^;

Hey everyone, this' a wallpaper I've been working on for the past week or so now... It's still nowhere near finished... I only spent a couple hours maximum on the background, but about 6-10 hours on Janus (the boy) and his steed.

There's still a lot to do, I need to add detail to the ground and sky, add smog to the left of the image (the battle that the army is about to approach is hosted in a very hellish place) and add more angels in the sky, along with other things.

The pic is 1280x1024 at the moment, remember that it isn't finished though:

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9623/wallpaperjanus2ky2.jpg

I'm in the middle of a full story that this wallpaper relates to, and have written about 15 pages of writing on only the minor briefs of the story... This is going to be my life's project when I can afford it (it'll still only be an online flash series though) and I'm putting as much research into it as possible.

Any comments and criticism would be appreciated, just try to keep in mind that it's still a work in progress. Cheers! :)

BlightedArt said:
This is going to be my life's project
Well, its one thing to write a story/book/flash series but do you really think it will be your life's project?

BlightedArt said:
Well no, more like a life's goal I've set for myself.
Sounds better than project :)
And it looks really good right now but improve with more angels and smog and more stuff you put it in :) :thumbsup:

Alright! Thanks. :)

I dunno why I said life project really... Hahaha, but yeah it's more like something I just really want to work on when I can (though not prioritising it over work or anything ofcourse).

very good, I would say the angel is a bit distracting from the boy on the steed its like a mixed focal point. You have two of them. It could still turn out great once you have finished it like this though.

Hes going to add more angels so it doesnt become distracting :D

Yeah. I might also tone the angels down a bit... And make them smaller, the one up there at the moment is a bit too big, making her look further forward and out of line.

Thanks guys.

Back