Beaten both the games I own..

MaXiMiUS

Custom User Title (TM)
Dec 7, 2006
Nanaimo, BC, Canada.
Wii Online Code
2573-4546-5926-8361
I've beaten both of the games I own now (Zelda and Excite Truck), about 70% done Zelda (killed Ganondorf though, don't really feel like playing anymore with little to no reason to do so), and I've beaten Excite Truck (not challenge mode, I don't really enjoy that anyways).

Any suggestions on what game I should get next?

I'm thinking about Red Steel, but the 20 hours of gameplay I'm hearing about is nowhere NEAR enough for me. I put about 50 into Zelda and it still feels like that was a short game.

I've put about 35-40 hours into Excite Truck, but it's a racing game, so that doesn't count. It has replay value. If only I had another Wiimote, haha.

Also thinking about Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, it looks like a fun game, and I liked the TV shows, but I'm wondering about replay value and game length. I could definitely see it being fun multiplayer, but I don't have two Wiimotes :|

I used to love Rayman 2: The Great Escape, but I'm really not into the mini-game idea.

Perhaps I should consider some GameCube games, haha. Then I'd have to buy a GC controller though.. bleh.

Last edited:
Back