Want to start a US MArio Strikers Charged Tounament

JohnnyG i tried 2 add ur MSC friend code but it says is incorrect. So do u even live in the US??? and if u do check ur code again.

Are we ever going 2 start this??? ShadowSage i recommend that u set a date that gives people time 2 come and see it. For example: "We start this tourney on january 2". This way people will have time 2 come and see the date.

OK EVERYONE JUST GO TO THE 2nd PAGE TO SEE WHO YOU ARE PLAYING OK
:mad5:
THERE IS NO DAY SINCE NOT EVERYONE CAN PLAY ON THE SAME DAY
JUST PM THE PERSON YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PLAY ON THE BRACKET AND SEND ME THE SCORES AND I WILL UPDATE THE BRACKET.

P.S. ONCE AGAIN SORRY BRIAN

ShadowSage said:
OK EVERYONE JUST GO TO THE 2nd PAGE TO SEE WHO YOU ARE PLAYING OK
THERE IS NO DAY SINCE NOT EVERYONE CAN PLAY ON THE SAME DAY
JUST PM THE PERSON YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PLAY ON THE BRACKET AND SEND ME THE SCORES AND I WILL UPDATE THE BRACKET.

P.S. ONCE AGAIN SORRY BRIAN

OH AND ALSO THE RULES ARE: BEST OUT OF 3, WITH 5 MINUTES GAME LENGTH.

(i took the liberty of reposting the rules in case some people didnt see it, i hope thats ok)

JohnnyG said:
so that means that im in 4 yoshi????

if so that means im up against laderer correct

if so let me know

even though ShadowSage hasn't said anything consider yourself in, cause we need one more person and this tourney already started. So PM laderer and have a match.

my opponent hasn't PM me back, if he never message me back or posts here, does that mean i move on 2 the next match or do i get a new opponent??? im asking just in case he never answers back.

Last edited:
Back