Wario Ware Smooth Moves - Review

Get Rayman first if your looking for mini-games Wario you can never really beat so if your looking for a long lasting game then go with Wario but Rayman is better for a shorter amount of time

Never beat? Most of the posters in this topic said they last about 2-5 seconds and are very simple.

I mean the game in general there is just so much to get not the microgames they are super short too short I think they should be 5 - 10 seconds

Doesn't Rayman Raving Rabbids have a basic storyline? Or is it all just minigames?

Yeah it's acctually pretty fun you get abducted by these rabbits.... well I won't give too much away but you have to escape I was a little dissapointed by the lack of variety but your jail cell gets nicer and the rabbits start to worship you it has about the same level of story as WarioWare but the games are longer as far as multiplayer I would say WarioWare is better esspecially if you only have one Wiimote

hmm.. i think you should rent it.. because it's a VERY FUN game.. but, its very easy to beat.. and i mean very! i dunno.. but its your decision if you wanna buy it or not.. i have it ^_^ its a great game.. but other people said its fun if you play it with your friends/family. and i absolutely LOVE minigames too! IM A HUGE fan of WARIO! :]

-Stephaniee.

i have said this so many times about wario ware and ill proudly say it again:

this game is not ment to look/act cool infront of your friends. if youre into being goofy and fun then this is for you! i love the poses and the movements and the randomness of the game. i like playing the multi player games and tossing the wii remote around like a hot potatoe and really getting into it!

its not ment as one player. if youre going to cheat and sit down and not reinact the movements then this is not the game for you. you gotta get up and do the big cheese and the elephant lol

i really enjoyed this game it was quirky and goofy and all around a good time and you burn off caleries too.....from laughing so damn hard at your friends! haha

Well, giving that the game is very short, I won't get it...I'll save my money for SSBB.

Haha. Well, I brought this to a friend's birthday party.

The wii was on like, 6 hours out of the... 7 I was there.

Wario Ware was on 90% of the time!

People who never played Wii got a kick out of it.

But they had to get past the "WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!!?" stage, first.

Trulen said:
But they had to get past the "WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!!?" stage, first.

yeah exactly. I keep telling ppl to watch the form and copy it, but to everyone the form looks like "the remote control" all the time :rolleyes: The multiplayer mini-games are fun, especially the balloon and lifeline. It can get boring single player as you can beat the game in an hour. The burning kelories mode gives you a workout and its really fun. i believe the game is meant for multiplayer. I got the game for $43 shipped from www.deepdiscountdvd.com Rayman was good too, I rented it... maybe plans to buy it later when it gets cheaper. It kind of got old after awhile. Warioware keeps you on your toes

FR. said:
I am a big fan of mini games and using the wii remote in exotic ways.

lol......

games good i like it just gets boring after you beat it....its only fun when you play with freinds

I only have 2 controllers, is that enough to still have a good time or do you need 4 to experience the game completely?

Back