Wario Ware Smooth Moves - Review

As someone has mentioned, you'll either love it or hate it. So my advice is to rent it first and then decide if you want to buy it or not.

If you can't rent it, then I suggest buying it. This is because you mentioned in your first post that you like mini games. The mini games are the whole point. Beating the game isn't. Yes, it's over quickly if you're only interested in "beating" the game. But I think that's missing the point. Again, as someone has already mentioned, the real fun starts after you've completed all the stages.

Actually, the main good points have already been mentioned by the other posters. The bad points too. Personally, I think this game is well worth the money. But that's my subjective opinion. For this particular game, I don't think you'll find many objective opinions.

You'll either love this game or hate it and the only way for you to know which side you're on is to try it for yourself.

It's fun, untill you collected all the games, places, and posecards in a day. Unless you're my sister, who can't even beat a place one time and makes me do all the bosses...LEFT HANDED.

I'll rent it then see it out.

Back