WarioWare Smooth Moves BOUGHT

ericlewis91

im McLovin
Dec 1, 2006
London,Ontario,Canada
Wii Online Code
6031-8713-1077-8188
I just bought that game and i have not opened it. Is it worth keeping...(i had a 250 dollar gift card to walmart so it was free) and how long does it take to beat?

im giving you a biased opinion so i no i woulndt keep it. seems corny to me. but its upto you, if its your style of game or not.

I dont know???

Its suppose to be very short in 1player mode.....it more of a multiplayer friends....so if you got lots of friends that live close keep it!

Try opening it and playing the game. If you like it keep it. If not then you can just return it if you have kept the receipt.

I just picked mine up today...haven't opened it. Here is why:

The box says only one player with nunchuck. Is this correct? Why do all of the websites say 1-4 or 1-12. I've seen only one site that says "Number of players: 1, some 2-5". What the hell is that?

You would think nintendo would be pumping out as many multiplayer games as possible but I really only have Wii Sports which I can use because you are more likely to discover a gold/oil hybrid than find a nunchuck.

If friends come over to play your Wii, it's a keeper! Especially if you like to drink **don't drink or do drugs kids!!** and play. It is so crazy and weird. I first played it by myself just to unlock the multiplayer mode and I was laughing at myself because I felt so stupid doing some of the games. You really need others watching and laughing to fully enjoy the game.

As far as the multiplayer mode goes (you have to unlock it first btw)... for the most part it uses just the one remote and you would pass it around to each player when it's their turn. I just opened up the buddy run whatever it is that one person holds the remote and another the nunchuck and it's a team effort to run the farthest and avoid holes and stuff. So basically it uses the remote in every way imaginable.

If people come over and want to see how much fun the Wii is, this is the game to show them. Everyone who holds the remote the ways it tells you to will look like an idiot while they play, and isn't that enough fun to justify the purchase?

:(

krazykirk said:
I want this game so bad! ^_^ Lol it looks absolutely awesome! But here in Australia we have to wait until 25th of Jan for it to release >_<
Release dates for Wii is the 27th in New Zealand. So quit complaining!

Back