Was It Smart?

Just a question do you have the wii?
If you do your going to go insane if you don't it'd be so easy

haha i will put that video on you tube!
and as for you Jenova, your negative 'bout everything i do.
its cool, ill just have to pwn you.

Tell me IN HER EXACT WORDS what she said....I might find a loophole.

YOUVE BEEN PLAYING TO MUCH WII! i bet that you cant go for 2 weeks without playing wii. if you do, then i will get you 2 games of your choice. if not, you need to wear a tutu on christmas day and go door to door talking too people in it.

Hmmm....thats hard...well, you're not exactly PLAYING wii when you are making miis, or talking to friends through the message thingy. AND you aren't playing WII when you play VC games, your playing VIRTUAL CONSOLE. That's all I could come up with...

Flip said:
I don't see the problem, I wear a tutu every day an... Wait, I meant, uhh... I... Don't wear a tutu? Yeh, that's probably it.

That's probably it? I think someone is hiding a dirty little secret..:ihih:

just download some roms, its officially not nintendo... it would be worth the wait... and did she say play YOUR wii, cus if so, just run to yer friends!

oh yeah, if you fail, you are greatly obligated to share a video, actual we are forcing you via power of internet just because you shared with us the bad end of your bet which you agreed to.

i will tell you the results DEC. 26!

ocdan said:
...and did she say play YOUR wii, cus if so, just run to yer friends!

Yea, that's a good idea. Go to Charles' house and play it there!!

(If you're wondering, me and Zhubz are friends. Charles has the Wii, he is our friend.)

Zhubz said:
haha i will put that video on you tube!
and as for you Jenova, your negative 'bout everything i do.
its cool, ill just have to pwn you.

Jenova said:
But if she DOES pay you, it's all good! *thumbs up* :D

I'm not negetive! ;_;

Back