Waste of $$ games to AVOID

AVOID: Wii Play, Wii Music, most sports games, most racing games, most fighting games

BUY: Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid Prime 3, Madworld, The Conduit, Super Paper Mario

Do NOT buy:

Need for speed Undercover this game has the worst cut scenes I have ever seen
NFS Prostreet (even though it is much better than undercover)
Shaun White snowboarding - wow the cheesiest snowboarding game ever

I have about 20 games for wii and these are the only ones I dont like so far. They arent just kinda bad, they are terrible. I am really disappointed with the need for speed games because I had so much fun playing need for speed most wanted for ps2.

Also Shaun White snowboarding is probably the worst video game I have ever played. I snowboard 50-60 days a year and heard Shaun White personally say that this was going to be the most realistic snowboarding game to date. What a bunch of BS. This game is RIDICULOUSLY cheesy.

I have Ferrari challenge on the way hopefully it will be good.

All the mario games are good as well as resident evil, zelda, call of duty.

Do NOT buy Night at the Museum game. Epic fail.

Also, Bionic Commando is an enjoyable game. Not the best, but it was fun and entertaining.

Even though these games only cost $20.00 apiece, I would have to say that Cruisn' and Far were wastes of money. I beat Crusin' in less than 45 minutes, and the levels, graphics, gameplay, loading, etc. was straight awful the whole time. I thought that the game was going to get better but it never did. As for Far Cry. The controls were glitchy and the rest of the game almost seemed broken. The music cuts off and on, and the graphics were terrible. I tried to give these games the benefit of the doubt for as Crusin' was a port of the "Fast and the Furious" arcade game (which was decent) and Far Cry was a very early Wii title, but the games were too horrible even after playing through it.

Back