watching videos through the wii.

I really dont get this! I have not heard of anyone being able to do this.... that is why i asked! hopefully people will try it and let us know!

if ur just reading this please go to... www.tvlinks.com and try watching a vid on your wii..

Post back and lets us know if it works!!

Works great for me I clicked Kangaroo Jack it came up black screen I clicked black screen like 3 times then it went to another site and ta da I was watching a movie. I live in United States btw

Not sure if this will matter but I went to same page on my comp also

Yes, yes, it works fine with me too...you know, I believe there might be something wrong with your connection, check your router's channel in the router's internet page, and if it's not in the channel 1 or 11 then change it into one of those.

i sis not try clicking the black window!¬! maybe that is it.. i will try that afer big brother has finished!! lol

I just went into justin timberlake - seniorita! and guess what, it worked!!

Did not get any others to play though... I am not sure what is going on with this but hey... at least it worked!

Tv-Links works sporadically due to the fact that you're watching stuff that really shouldn't be free, through free services. I read that Tversity works, but I have yet to get it to work since it won't transcode anything.

I typically just use alluc.org

Or else for small, fun videos (usually non-movies and shows) I like going to stumble video at video.stumbleupon.com

Watching vids

Well i'm well and truly baffled now. Will try it again later.

Its just strange how that site seems to work perfect, yet tv links doesnt. The only problem now is that tv links has a fantastic selection compared to alluc, but we cant win em all

Its probably because some of the videos you guys watch are flash 9, the wii only supports flash 7. Some shows on alluc and tv-links are flash 7, but not all of them.

Back