Wavebird or Classic controller

Here's a chart to clear everything up:
wii_controllerchart-2.jpg

Source

just go the GC controller, im usin it to play mario now, and about 15 min ago i was playing toejam and earl with it...

I've been using wavebirds for years. By far the best wireless controllers. If you're close enough to a small tv to use a wireless controller, start saving for a reasonable sized set. You're missing half the fun. We play on a 55" with the 16x9 setting, and it's wonderful. Never leaves me wanting for more. The wavebird batterys last forever as well.

csiguy4u said:
It works, cause thats what I'm using to play it. . .your just retarded and don't know how to use your hardware.
Did you bother to read the next post down? (my second one?) :ciappa:

I didn't bother checking the slots on top of the Wii, figured it was like my PS2 that didn't care which controller port stuff was plugged into. It does, make sure it's in slot one.

Try reading a whole thread before calling people retarded, it just makes your e-peen look smaller :ciappa: :smilewinkgrin: ;) :eek:

~B

piratius said:
Did you bother to read the next post down? (my second one?) :ciappa:

I didn't bother checking the slots on top of the Wii, figured it was like my PS2 that didn't care which controller port stuff was plugged into. It does, make sure it's in slot one.

Try reading a whole thread before calling people retarded, it just makes your e-peen look smaller :ciappa: :smilewinkgrin: ;) :eek:

~B

Can't be bothered to read the entire thread. . .to many people to flame :mad5:

Back