Web Browser

I have it. I like it alot. It takes a little more time to get where you are going, but if you have keyboard, you can plug it into the USB port in the back. That makes it go faster! I would definately get it.

WiiLord said:
I have it. I like it alot. It takes a little more time to get where you are going, but if you have keyboard, you can plug it into the USB port in the back. That makes it go faster! I would definately get it.
Ok , i have a usb keybord .

you should get it, its neat having internet on the tv. Its cool for youtube and stuff.
However, I think its a more of a novelty thing than an efficient browser. I find my computer considerably easier to use when I'm typing alot or jumping from page to page.

+100

I woulnt pay a dime for it!

Your browsing on your computer already. Thats far easier and better ( can acces ANY website ) On the wii you cant even go to flash websites.

Is the browser worth 500 points?

Well, can you give me one good clear-cut reason why you need to browse the web on your tv as opposed to your pc? Would you really find it more convenient?

For only 5 bucks, get it. I find that somtimes in the morning, Istead of getting our of bed I just turn on the Wii and Check my email. Though your computer is much better. Come on people Its 5 bucks, Just buy it lolz

zurukea said:
For only 5 bucks, get it. I find that somtimes in the morning, Istead of getting our of bed I just turn on the Wii and Check my email. Though your computer is much better. Come on people Its 5 bucks, Just buy it lolz

Or $10 bucks if you have to buy a whole new set of points to cover it. That's where they get ya. Pay for the price of two items, even if you only wanted one.

I always have a computer in the house running 24/7, or at least a laptop lying around in hibernate (for those that always wondered what the hibernate feature meant: basically the system is turned off, but when you turn it back on it brings you straight back to the desktop with all the windows open and everything. Essentially- it skips you through bootup so that it only takes you like 10-15 seconds after you press the power button to start using applications like internet explorer). So for a person such as myself, checking something on the PC is several times quicker than to use the Wii + wiimote.

Last edited:
Id just buy it for the 5 bucks it is! its well worth it if you have other people using your computer at times and you want to be on the internet, i use mine like very other day

I downloaded when it was free, mainly because of the novelty of surfing the web on the TV. I much prefer to just use my PC though, it's generally much easier. I would not pay for the internet channel on the Wii.

Back