Web Browser

flash games might b a good reason alone to get it

there are plenty of sites that have a list of flash games that work well with the wiimote they do get old fat but reason enough to spend the 5

it's not bad.. deffinately not good.

surfing the web on your TV isnt as fun as it sounds but it's still a cool novelty and for only five bucks, it's worth it IMO. i like the point and click feature better than my PS3's analog stick mouse movement.

I got it when it was free and personally I don't think it's worth $5. All I use it for is watching South Park episodes on my TV. Other than that it's useless. You have a computer with an internet connection obviously. So... it's useless.

Last edited by a moderator:
how long was it that they had it free?
that blows that you have to pay for it now.
i've definately considered it just to have it.
but having a desktop & a laptop makes it kind of pointless i suppose.

Here is a nifty feature of having the Web Browser on your Wii that some of you might not know:

Go on your PC and download WinAmp 5.5 - and install winamp remote as well. Set it up so Winamp remote can access the folder on you PC where your music and/or videos are stored.

Then go to the winamp remote webpage from your wii and you can play the audio files (or video files) stored on your computer straight through your Wii!

Only downside is if you have a lot of DRM protected audio or video then you can't play them unless you strip the DRM off first. No problem playing other stuff though.

Back