Well the wiimote...

i think it may actually take less time to get used to than any other new controller scheme that has been introduced, nintendo is pushing the 'intuitive' control aspect so if the developer set up their game right 9.5 times out of 10 you should probably get the results you'd expect from your actions

I would imagine it'd take some getting used to, since it's very different to previous controllers. After a while it'll probably become second nature. Who knows, maybe for the next generation of consoles everyone else will be ripping it off?

I actually don't think it will take a lot of time, because the feeling should give you that jolt to say, wow I know what I'm actually doing [at least somewhat] I think 3 minutes, and you have it.

Napalmbrain said:
I would imagine it'd take some getting used to, since it's very different to previous controllers. After a while it'll probably become second nature. Who knows, maybe for the next generation of consoles everyone else will be ripping it off?
Nah, just Sony >>

Will the Wiimote

Link of Arc said:
take alot a time to get used too?

There will be a slight learning curve. The only way to find out is to actually play it. Play is believing. I just cant wait.

Last edited:
What about the virtual console nintendo 64 epansion pack
games will Wii need to buy extras for the system to play Majora's Mask on VC

(like my picture)

NintendoDude64 said:

(like my picture)

I dont think they will need the expansion pack because their graphic qaulity alread surpasses that of expansion packed 64. By the way Majora's Mask is another Nintendo Classic. I look forward to playing it.

Last edited:
NintendoDude64 said:

(like my picture)

Doubt it. You didn't need anything special to play the Gamecube version on the Collector's edition.

Back