What are the chances...

mk_south_london

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom*
Jan 3, 2007
uk
Wii Online Code
7195-7874-4951-1917
...of a sexually orientated wii game being released, but third party of course. there are so many possibilities.....but im really being serious, do u think it will sell, isit even legal.

Serious comments only people

they have a playboy game for the ps2 its liek the sims except with sex and nudity

Ronald said:
Why the hell would you want one?

well its a change from minigames and little monsters isnt it

The thoughts of the Wiimote in a sexually oriented game is scary:yikes: . And there are games that don't focus on minigames already....

wow, this is pretty hot. but serouisly, the wii with those type of games, eww., what would the wiimote be? But what sick company would make a game like that.

Last edited:
I dunno, I could see one if it was more than just about sex in General.
Like it had a story to it besides, you know?

Is this really an appropriate thread though?

I highly doubt they would make a video game like that for ANY system. That playboy game and Leisure Suit Larry are the closest, and those aren't really hardcore sex games. Past that, Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo all have a reputation to keep up, and wouldn't soil their reps by supporting this game. None of these companies would, especially not Nintendo since it's the most kid friendly. Even if this game some how miraculously was released, it would definitely be rated Ao, which means, like Manhunt, it would effectively be banned since no well known video game store keeps AO rated games in their stores.

graphic's really never mess up a game, unless it interferes with gameplay. Like, i'd take super mario bros. over Sonic the hedgehog(2006) any day.
Sonic=good graphics, but half ass gameplay.

asdfghjkl said:
graphic's really never mess up a game, unless it interferes with gameplay. Like, i'd take super mario bros. over Sonic the hedgehog(2006) any day.
Sonic=good graphics, but half ass gameplay.
When your having video game sex graphics play a big role.

And yea, nice Rockstar answer:lol:

Back