Sony Steeling From Wii ?

flight1991

STOP IT!
Sep 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
6396-1679-5264-9815
What do you think about Sony's Sixaxis Controler, one of the many things Sony has taken off of Nintendo. Please Share Comments...

Me I dont like it, They did not even have a chance to add a Rumble Feature to the controler, They spent to much time trying to copy the motion sencing idea... :sad:

Let 'em.

Next time around, Nintendo will have to come up with some advanced technology that can't be copied.

I tells ya, the next gen consoles will be a clash of the titans that these current systems could only dream of.

flight1991 said:
What do you think about Sony's Sixaxis Controler, one of the many things Sony has taken off of Nintendo. Please Share Comments...

Me I dont like it, They did not even have a chance to add a Rumble Feature to the controler, They spent to much time trying to copy the motion sencing idea... :sad:

yeah i vote no one is allowed to build off of others ideas. what a perfect world that'd be...:wtf:

i just hate the other game developers. nintendo rulez and will make me have much memories with mario and zelda + metriod.

I want to see how sucessful this sony thing is going to be

That's a sweet looking white PS2 in that link!

Personally I like the idea of the sixaxis, especially for flight simulators. But it will be a long time before the PS3 makes it into my house. As far as the building off of ideas thing goes, it just doesn't bother me...it can really only end up being better for all of us consumers in the long run.

The PS3 controller was probably already in development before the wiimote was announced. These things take time to develop, so I think it's impossible it's a rip-off.

rofl get over it, everyone else already has. this has been discussed liek a bajillion times already.

Back