What are these clans that are not allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No clans of any kind are allowed. A few months ago people got pretty crazy with all of this clan nonsense. A lot of spam and what not. So they were banned.

LaZer said:
But what is the clan though? I'm thinking it's like a team?

Pretty much. A clan is a large group of players who team up under a common name (the "clan" name) and work together to compete against other gamers and clans in online gaming tournaments, MMORPGs, etc. The term, 'clan' can be used in any online gaming environment.

maybe you shouldnt have said that mr luigi. and you need more than one member( yourself) to be considered a clan. hahaha kidding kidding.

EDIT: sorry my bad.... two members hahaha

A fan club and a clan are quite different. For example, clans bring together various gamers to compete with other clans. Thus, in the process, trash talking
soon broke out between various clans here at WiiChat. Therefore, the creation and discussion of clans through WiiChat was no longer allowed.

Syntax said:
A fan club and a clan are quite different. For example, clans bring together various gamers to compete with other clans. Thus, in the process, trash talking
soon broke out between various clans here at WiiChat. Therefore, the creation and discussion of clans through WiiChat was no longer allowed.

Then why is the WFC thread closed then, huh?

All of the club threads were closed due to the fact that they didn't belong in any section. Therefore, unless a spam section is added, all of the fan club threads shall remain closed. They don't belong in the board games section because they don't relate to board games, and they don't belong in the lounge because they are also considered spam.

Ah yes...I remember the Pokeclans....A horrible time. CURSE YOU POKEMON!!!!! That made some of my friends go away....Clans are evil! Never join them!

WiiLord said:
I started the luigi fan club a month ago and it has not been banned!

Dont be so sure of your self, i have previously reported you for making multiple topics spamming your fan club around the forums :p

But yeah, a clan is a group of people who play games together and challenge other clans.

lol, yea i remember that it was like "Pit archers" and smash brawlers ahh classic Wiichat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back