What are these clans that are not allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Clan is Buchanan(-McAuslan). The Tartan's black, red, and Mustard.
Anyone want to join my clan?...

Tough!
Need to be born with the right surname...

Deity said:
Dont be so sure of your self, i have previously reported you for making multiple topics spamming your fan club around the forums :p

But yeah, a clan is a group of people who play games together and challenge other clans.

Oh yeah, what are they going to do, ban me? I have made 25 usernames that are registered under me. I have already thought about this. Oh, and guess what, we have three members now!

Oh yeah, what are they going to do, ban me? I have made 25 usernames that are registered under me. I have already thought about this. Oh, and guess what, we have three members now

Actually, this is your first account on WiiChat, so there's no worrying there. Secondly, all of your posts that were promoting your club have been removed. Lastly, I suggest spamming the forum with messages to join your clan.

Regarding this thread:

Seeing as the question has been answered, I see no point in keeping this thread open as it will just lead to more spam. Therefore, I've decided to close this thread. If you have any questions and or comments feel free to send me a private message and I'll try to answer them for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back