What chapter is everyone in?

Umm in Up, Up, and a Tree, when I flipped to 3D and went into the hidden tube behind bricks, there are this row of spikes that coem up and down, how do I get past them.

ILoveWii said:
Umm in Up, Up, and a Tree, when I flipped to 3D and went into the hidden tube behind bricks, there are this row of spikes that coem up and down, how do I get past them.

use slim to hide when the spikes come

someone help me on 5-3 im stuck i have no idea what to do i think u have to find all of the guys men hidden. can someone please help me.

i got the game thursday and didnt have a chance to play it until saturday. But im at 3-1 or maybe 3-2 i believe.

2-3... Freaking 1,000,000 Rubee Debt.... But, I'm In The VIP AND I Got Stuff On My Wiimote So The Right Button Is Constanly Pressed... Which Is How I'm Posting At This Very Moment... Is There An Easier Way To Do This!?

Lol, yes there is a much easier way Maniac. Have you found the Slim Pixl? Also you need to pay another man for a different code thats above you. It is a vault with 1,000,000 rupees in it.

haha, yeah, i just got to 10,101 rubies, paid off those guys to tell me there secrets and then found slim and got the 1,000,000 rubees.

But, if i were u i would keep pressing down on the button, i wanna see if its possible

mosx said:
Lol, yes there is a much easier way Maniac. Have you found the Slim Pixl? Also you need to pay another man for a different code thats above you. It is a vault with 1,000,000 rupees in it.

Found Slim... Can Get To The Vault... What Man? Where Is He?
Thanks! :D

EDIT:

Wait... I Think I Found Him...
He's In The Room With The Three Other Slaves And If You Flip, You Can See Him. And He Charges You 10,000 Rubees Right?

Last edited:
Yea, pay him the 10000 and he'll give you the code to the vault.

Then go to platform with the VIP room on it. And flip to 3D, you will see a green arrow. Go where it tells, hit the block, climb the ladder and go through the electricity field with slim (make you stop when one is gonna hit you). Then enter code and you got 1,000,000 rupees :).

Rep me if this helps.

Back