What chapter is everyone in?

drewster2k said:
how many chapters are on this game? I like games that take really long to do..still ages before it comes out in the uk though :frown2: ..glad its getting great reviews..
Oh yeah forgot some things. Collecting all Pixls and hidden map spots.

Well I just beat Chapter 6, but haven't taken the Heart to Merlon yet. I tried and tried to not use the strategy guide, but now the game isn't so easy. Mimi and Dr. L beat me twice before I said F it and looked at the guide. Although for Mimi I used items to beat her.

This is incredibly embarassing, but I am having the damnedest time finding Merlee in her Mansion after Mimi starts following you around.

5-4 but I am going back and getting all the map goodies before I continue. I think I'll tackle the pits too before I continue. I don't want it to end!!

I'm stuck in 3-3 or 3-4. Whichever the one is that you have to go up in the tree. I've hit the block where you have to use slim to get by and the one you bomb to get the next blue platform, but I'm clueless on where to go next. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm about to start 6, I've just been spending a lot of time with the pits and playing around in the town lately. It can completely distract you from the game!

Back