What chapter is everyone in?

Is there any way to advance in 4-1, I go all the way left it stops me, right it stops me, up it stops me, down it stops me.

nice thread. somehow i feel i'll be visiting this very soon (my kid & i just started the game and we're only at chapter 1-3).

Where on earth do I find this slim pixil? I'm at the top floor in the mansion with the electric currents running around. I've already gotten that long code that Merlee said when she was asleep.

TexasDude, to get slim you have to use peach to float from the right side of the level above the block you broke the vase, and flip to 3-D and look in the treasure chest.

Just beat 6-1 AND unlocked Piccolo

6-1 was pretty simple. Just use Bowser or Cudge for everything.

King Croacus spanked me the first fight.

7-1.
I've had to recharge my batteries like 5 times during the course of this game, twice in one night.

sorcer said:
6-1, played like 9.5 hours (I like exploring, don't wanna miss anything :))
I'm at 12 hours.

My batteries had a half charge when I started the game and I have only changed them once.

how many chapters are on this game? I like games that take really long to do..still ages before it comes out in the uk though :frown2: ..glad its getting great reviews..

drewster2k said:
how many chapters are on this game? I like games that take really long to do..still ages before it comes out in the uk though :frown2: ..glad its getting great reviews..
8 chapters with 3 or 4 levels within each. Also factor in finding the Heart Pillars, mini arcade, collecting all the cards and recipes.

Back