What character(s) do you hate most? REDONE

PWNage_PWR

Sexy Beast
Mar 1, 2009
Wii Online Code
8403-9835-9387-6443
Short summary: haven't been logged in in long time, got cancelled account, made new one, repost this thread.
-
Now all you SSBB fans, what characters do you hate most? I hate King DeDeDe. He can barely hit me with his final smash. There's a reason why in the youtube vid Brawl Taunts that King DeDeDe has a Big Gay Dance. What a pathetic loser that obesed duck is. So who do you hate?

first: thats the stupidest reason to hate a character

second: i hate Pit. i've only fought 2 pits that weren't spammers in my entire life. its f***ing annoying

first: thats the stupidest reason to hate a character

second: i hate Pit. i've only fought 2 pits that weren't spammers in my entire life. its f***ing annoying

its a stupid reason for you but thats not all i hate him for hes also one of if not only the weakest characters in the game. all my friends who has or played SSBB can't win with King DeDeDe and when they're going against him they hit him out of the screen quick. I forgot to add that to the topic. And I do believe Pit can get annoying. He's one of my good characters yet I don't play as him as much.

DDD weak? he has one of the best atk strength in the game. he's not weak. just cause you or your friends can't win with him doesn't mean he sucks. your simply not good with him thats all. doesn't mean he sucks cause in the right hands he's a deadly beast. his high strength and priority make him a force to be wreckoned with

I have to agree with Shadow on Pit. Mainly because when I play Pit ALWAYS gets the damn Smash Ball.

Luigi and Olimar. Just because they are incredibly annoying to face when handled at an experienced level.

I don't hate any of the characters in brawl, I just don't like the abusers who constantly use the same attack (is that what's called spammers?), which makes the matches boring.

I'm not a bad brawler nor a very good one but I like to attack and get smashed with variety. I didn't see that coming, is what I'm looking for in a brawl.

I also mostly find myself chasing the others who wait for you to attack them the whole time! THE WHOLE TIME I SAY. or jump/fly almost 95% of the time.
If they had put in the match logger like Melee had, you could know how good/bad you actually are by looking at the attack count and the hit percentage, along with other like walk/fly distance, damage given/taken etc...

I hate Jigglypuff. Why? It's a gigantic gay walking eyeball. Why do you think I gave her the nickname "Jigglyballs"? :p

All jokes aside, I hate Olimar - for the exact reasons as Bio. An expert Olimar player is not only scary, but the ultimate camper in the game. Rrrgh, Olimar is also the MOST spammable character in the game. His smashes and grabs are so quick and have both power and range, making them yes, even more spammable than your deeply hated Pit. Experienced Olimars are hell to Brawl(PrinceLink, anyone?), and spammy Olimars are just fuxing annoying.

i'm not a pro Olimar but whenever i use him against you i noticed that you fought harder. you hate the pikmin yet they bring out your best

I wouldn't say the midgets from another planet bring out my best, it just.. brings out my inner-aggro. :p Can't play defensive against an Olimar, so you gotta just go aggro, which is what I usually do nowadays. :lol:

I use to be able to use Olimar... good times. I tried to use him recently and failed terribly -.-.

Anyway, the character I hate the most is (drum roll please)... Ike. I've always had about 0 friends on at any given time so I was prone to do random matches... and Ike is annoying. About 95% of the people (or more) who use Ike on random are just... hmmm... can't think of one word that sums it all up, so I'll do three: noobs, spammers, and campers.

Ike is the best n00b killer in a timed match, it's what you'd expect. Takes very little skill to get lucky kills in, either. Using Ike to his full potential is much more difficult though, the best quality about him is being able to harshly punish mistakes - mistakes pros wouldn't make. So using Ike in a skilled manner takes quite a bit of skill.

Ya, but I can't think of a single instance where I actually fought an expert Ike on a random match.

To keep on topic: I would have to say right after Ike I hate Sonic... some reason a lot of people just like running around the map on super speed without actually playing.

i HATE SONIC and SnAKE!not their moves but at an experienced level they are a pain. sonic always gets the smash ball when i try to get it. DANG HIS SPEED and the nearly un- dodge-able (my new word lol) special! and snake always leaves a mine on me which blows up at the worst time!

i HATE SONIC and SnAKE!not their moves but at an experienced level they are a pain. sonic always gets the smash ball when i try to get it. DANG HIS SPEED and the nearly un- dodge-able (my new word lol) special! and snake always leaves a mine on me which blows up at the worst time!

It's usually better for "Experienced level" and "Smash Ball" to not coexist in serious play in the first place.

Last edited:
Back