What character will you use in SSBB? {SPOILER ALERT}

Hey another Ice Climbers user, we should fight sometime Wario :3

^ IC were middle tier in melee. probably stay about the same in brawl. hurt by no wave dashing and no wobble but helped by easier desyncs and better air attack. ice blocks got nerfed a bit

im prolly gonna main ganon like i did in melee, but i also wanna try PT, and sonic

Hello 13ofHearts, you're one of our newer members to Ganondorf's army right? welcome mate and yeah Ganondorf is my main too.

EDIT: My 250th post. NICE. :)

hey Inceptor, and thanks. yeah, i loved ganondorf in melee, and im not sure how i feel about his new "twilight princess look" in brawl, and i also dont like the fact that he still cant use his sword for any attacks! but w/e, hes awesome

Yeah I agree he is awesome. The only thing that annoys me about him in brawl is that you can't use his sword, like you said. He actually gets his sword out for a taunt, but you can't use it. :(

yeah, ive also heard that his forward+B attack is slightly changed, but im not sure if thats true or not

I love what Ganondorf looks like now (Twilight Princess), he looks so sure of himself and his power. Only shitty thing about him is his hair...

Plazmis3 said:
Olimar, lucario, sonic, metaknight, ROB, and dedede.

I have been wanting Metaknight since I heard about the release of the game... He is deffidently one of the ones I will try.

When I get the game finally, I will probably stare at the screen fro a half hour trying to decide whom to battle with first... I hope Pit is one of the starters, because I want him to be my first.

Back