What character will you use in SSBB? {SPOILER ALERT}

You don't need to put spoilers when it says SPOILERS in the thread title.

Capt. Falcon will probably be my main, but I'm excited to try some new characters like DDD, Sonic, Snake, Pkmn Trainer, etc.

Hmm....actually, Luigi isn't the only one I'll use (Obviously)

I'll also use:
Olimar, Wolf, ROB, Lucario, and Wario.

I'm really excited to see how well Pokemon Trainer does. I'll definately try and master him, Pit, and possibly Sonic. All the others I'll just dabble with unless one just blows me away.

Im thinking about using the characters in this order Snake,Ike,zerosuit samus,lucario,toon link, if they dont work out im going with 1-marth,2-fox,3-samus,4-link,5-falco

For the new character I'm looking forward to Olimar, Pokemon trainer, and Zero Suit.
Then I have a list that I go through for the old ones, of course Young Link will be replaced by Toon.
I really need to get better with Ice Climbers, or with just the game in general x3

Ice Climbers? do you think the Ice Climbers are decent then?

Pokemon Trainer :D
Falco is an old favourite of mine so i'm going to have to try him out.
Pit and Metaknight will be on my first to do list.

I just play them because they're fun to play with. As far as tier goes I don't really know their position.
I usually don't do so well with them, but that could be me. It's just fun to not let(or to let >:) Nana die :x
I also play with Ganon and I don't do so well with him either, so I'm thinking it has more to do with me. I'm talking in Melee btw w

Yeah I've never liked the ice climbers either, they can be good in an annoying way if you are against them.

Back