What day do most stores stock on Wiis?

RjPunk47

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2007
If it's every Sunday should I call before going to the store or just go to the store and if their isn't any go to a different store. I live in Westland 25 mins away from Detroit I don't know if theirs a high demand here.

You should just call anyways to see what day(s) they stock. Sometimes it's different, depending on what store it is.

its not all that easy my friend they just dont stock up every week. if it was like that many people would own a Wii and less would be waiting to get theirs. well here in new jersey, by the area i live they dont get them back in stock untill the following month due to they only sent 15 or less to every store. but yes, you should call maybe your lucky and dont have to wait. i hope you good luck, and hopefully you'll have your hands on a Wii soon.

It all depends on the STORE!

Most big stores get it shipped from there own central warehouse like toys-r-us/walmart/bestbuy.

Some of the other smaller stores I've noticed they all get them on the same day when the "Nintendo" truck comes around like Gamestop,Target ect. Call all your local stores that supply the Wii. If its a larger main warehouse store they can almost always tell you what day and time they come in each week. If its a smaller store thats waiting on the "truck" they will always say they never know when they show up because its true! ha ha

Best luck for me has been Toys-R-Us they have a set amount shipped to each store every week! I have tracked down about half a dozen for friends and family using there own shipping shedual. Gonna take a little work, hopefully they sort out the issues of supply in the next few months.

future restock on Friday usually >_> but only once a month -.-
They also only restock 30 of them...

Yeah it really does depend on the store.
When I was looking for mine the stores would either stock on Tuesday or Sunday.

But it could happen on anyday as some stores could get some surprise ones in, so your better off calling each store around you everyday to see when they are getting some in.

i know for a fact that the zellers near me, usually get about 7-9 wiis every friday

Not sure about all places and all stores, but Toys R Us said they only put them out on Sundays. Even if they get them mid week, they will wait until Sunday. They said to call on Sat night and they will let you know if they have any for the next day.

+1 on wiialerts, but it still takes some luck. Amazon seems to be getting them in every couple of weeks, and typically they show up on Wednesdays. I've seen them anywhere from 9:30 to 11:30 MST.

Retail stores, as others have pointed out, vary in when they receive shipments. Try calling various stores to ask, or better yet, go to each of the stores and ask some of their stock people in person.

wii4kids said:
Not sure about all places and all stores, but Toys R Us said they only put them out on Sundays. Even if they get them mid week, they will wait until Sunday. They said to call on Sat night and they will let you know if they have any for the next day.

Thats the one i have had the best of luck, I think Ever store in the Toys-R-Us Chain does this practice. They are one of the larger ones that process orders froma central warehouse. If your looking at stores i would say this is you best bet.

Other large stores that use there own warehouse system seem to ship them out when ever they get them, so there is no set date on when they show up. Best bet is find a store where you know someone that works there and get the heads up ahead of time maybe even have them set one aside.

Back