What difficulty of adventure mode will you start on?

amin204

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2008
Wii Online Code
7170-7825-1908-6755
I think I'm gonna start on normal, what about all you guys?

I'll just do normal at first, but once I beat it, I'll try it on harder modes

I've heard that its rather easy, so I'll probably do hard.

I would go higher but I'm playing through with a casual friend of mine :rolleyes:

LevesqueIsKing said:
I've heard that its rather easy, so I'll probably do hard.

I would go higher but I'm playing through with a casual friend of mine :rolleyes:

O RLY? If that is so I might have to start higher too...

I'll start on the second hardest...I allready tried it a bit and it was pretty easy on Normal so I'm bumping it up :)

I advise you play on hard. it will last longer to try to get through the levels. plus unlocking characters from subspace will feel more rewarding.

Normal.... that's what 90% of people will choose....

I will live to smash again!!! I must play... Counting the hours 'till 10 AM!!! :drool:

I'll start with normal. But like every ssb game I have ever played, I will bump it to the hardest eventually.

ill be doing it with my firend, so ill go normal. do you get any thing for it beeing on a harder lvl any ways?

Aions said:
ill be doing it with my firend, so ill go normal. do you get any thing for it beeing on a harder lvl any ways?

you get skills.:lol: Besides that im not really sure. you might have to run threw the adventure mode a second time the increase the % of the game you finished. You might as well put it at a harder level.

i don't really care for adventure mode so im going to play it on easy get all the characters then play online

Aions said:
you get alot more trophies & extra stuff like that. thats what ive heard anyways.

just trust me, it's not so fun without a challenge. just like if you beat smg in about 5 hours, then what? should've been harder huh?

Back