what do you do for a living?

I
LOVE
ema-web-lrggif.gif

No really, it's love.
<3

Brawny said:
Because the poverty level, and thus the free-ride cut-off (without academic scholarships) is like...20,000...

Yeah, but it's quite a lot of money they pay out. Plus, everyone is meant to get £30 a week from their parents if they're not entitled, they should be able to afford to do so.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Know what I could do with 60 a week from my parents?! Hahahahahahhahahaahah

I don't know what kind of school you went to, but Gifted and Talented isn't that easy to get into.

Wow, that hurts. :lol:

My job's awesome for how much work I actually have to do...

Part of my job description is fitting obese women for bras.
Did you know they made 50DDD?
I didn't.
Until now.
:\

DRMARIO said:
Of course I'm a northerner. If I was going to lie, I'd say I was a southerner.
I really don't understand why you think I'm so middle class.

I don't know what kind of school you went to, but Gifted and Talented isn't that easy to get into. And yes it's optional to do the extra work, but nonetheless stressful.

You're unbelievably middle class! Your accent isn't northern in the slightest and you wear suits... As well as drinking tea or coffee or whatever every minute of the day.

Oh it is easy to get into. There's about 30 people every year who get accepted, it's not that difficult.

My parents own a conveinience store and I work there, and I'm a college student as well...but I still live at home so my expenses are fairly small

TortillaChip520 said:
*vomits*:nonod:
I know.
When you measure someone for a bra, you're required to wrap a measuring tape around the top of their ribcage (just below the breasts) and also in the middle of the breasts, the point which is largest in diameter.
Sometimes I can't get my arms around the customers. It's mildly inconvenient.

Back