What do you play?

Ronald

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Personally i dont even like lone wolf that much, i played it once and won but i thought it just wasn't the same as working together as a team in team slayer. Any thoughts?

Lone wolves is the easiest way to get a high ranking since you're not depending on teammates to win. I don't really like it that much, but it can be fun. I generally just play Social Slayer, I hardly play ranked matches anymore. I like the team slayer and that way you can play online with friends that don't have their own gamertags.

As blue mentioned, if you'd like to obtain a high rank the Lone Wolves playlist is the easiest one to do it in. As for my favourite playlist I would have to go with Team and Social Objective.

Team slayer, but generally only with my flat mate on split screen, i always get seamed to get paired with players then don't know what there doing, and just die all the time, so me and my mate have to carry out team to victory.

i'll play big team battle, but i get pissed off if someone doesn't pull there wait, most games i will get about a quarter of the teams kills with under 5 deaths. and i see people on my team with like 18 deaths and getting 8 kills, it's like what's the point.

i also like the objective games, but again if you get paired with some dumbass you got no chance in winning. so i try to play with a load of mates who i basically order around.

Social Slayer, just stopped playing now actually.

Only recently started playing the ranked matches, only to get some of the achievements really though..

Back