what game is better redsteel or cod3!!!!!

Lethal said:
They both suck but COD3 sucks so bad on the Wii. The graphics are actually worse than a PS2. The controls arent too good either. COD3 is a waste of your money. So is Tony Hawk, Excite Truck, and Far Cry. Stay clear away from those.

Your wrong, IMO. Except for Far Cry for Wii. I agree that is probably the worst game released in years probably.

Are you basing this solely on the graphics?

Lethal said:
You are playing with your eyes open right? Are you using composite cables witht he PS2 as well? The Wii version is the biggest eye sore I ever seen. Right next to Far Cry.

Far cry lives up to it's name: It's a far cry from anything good looking.

i cant stand when people base games by their graphics rather then gameplay. I would rather play a game that i enjoy rather then nice sights on the tv screen.

as for red steel? I love it, gameplay is great however their is no blood ;\ , I cant find cod3 in the stores near me so i cant give much info about it.

cod3 is a great FPS. Its ultra realistic, even with the less than great graphics.

All you ladies crying about me talking about the graphics can go wipe yourselves. The game sucks because the controls suck too. And yes graphics are big deal. I dont care how great the gameplay is in a game if its a damn eye sore then the game is no good. COD3 and Far Cry suck ass in graphics and suck ass in controls. Dont like it? Go cry to mommy about it.

A real gamer cares about all aspects of the game. Wii fanboys claim the graphics dont matter but its total bullshit. You know it, I know it.

Lethal said:
All you ladies crying about me talking about the graphics can go wipe yourselves. The game sucks because the controls suck too. And yes graphics are big deal. I dont care how great the gameplay is in a game if its a damn eye sore then the game is no good. COD3 and Far Cry suck ass in graphics and suck ass in controls. Dont like it? Go cry to mommy about it.

A real gamer cares about all aspects of the game. Wii fanboys claim the graphics dont matter but its total bullshit. You know it, I know it.

The controls don't suck for COD3. I am able to do amazing things in that game I have never been able to do before. And its fun. I took a few minutes to figure them out, and they work like a charm. I'm sorry you can't figure them out to work for you - maybe its not your type of game - but they don't suck.

As for COD3 graphics - not as good as Xbox360 or PS3 - so what, still good. Still fun.

One last thing: your opinion is not fact. Trolling people because they don't see your way is pretty pathetic.

-=maverick=- said:
hey i might buy a game today and i want to know whitch one is better out of these 2 games? reply back!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I got COD3 last wednesday and I must say that it is like you are really dare.... Sometime I just stay behind a wall, becauise those Germans can shoot like crazy.... really impressive the game. and you will love it.
Aslo they GFX are great, better that everybody told me in my THread....

Red steel seems to be great also but lacks some control and can be repetive sometimes (source: Hobby Console Spain). I dont have red steel´.

I would go for COD 3

well i base about 30-40 percent of teh games graphics on my desicion....but its mroe about the game play and controls when im picking a game for the wii anyone agree?

ok everybody ive made up my mind..................dum dum dum deeeeeeee cod3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t :shifty:

-=maverick=- said:
ok everybody ive made up my mind..................dum dum dum deeeeeeee cod3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t :shifty:

I cant wait for you to reply to your thread about how crappy the game is lol.

Zaose said:
One last thing: your opinion is not fact. Trolling people because they don't see your way is pretty pathetic.
Whats pathetic is people like you being blinded by the fanboy in you and telling people to waste their money on garbage. How bout you refund his money when he sees the game sucks.

Lethal said:
I cant wait for you to reply to your thread about how crappy the game is lol.

Whats pathetic is people like you being blinded by the fanboy in you and telling people to waste their money on garbage. How bout you refund his money when he sees the game sucks.

Dude people like u r morans. Ur think a game sucks just because of a little bad graphics? That is RELLY pathetic. You might think that the control sucks because YOU suck at aiming in it im guessing. If thats true then thats probally because ur hands r shaking to much to aim the wiimote at the tv. So all i have to say is lay off the drugs.

Lethal said:

See now, this is what I'm talking about in the post you just quoted. You flame me because I like COD3. You can't tell me my opinion is wrong on such a subjective matter as personal enjoyment of a game.

If you find that two people share thoughts about a single item, idea, principle, etc etc - and they're thoughts are polar opposit, but they are both correct - that's probably an opinion, not a fact.

I enjoy the game, several other people I know enjoy the game - and might I add, an enjoyment level I have not had on a console system in years. So to me, my friends and family, and probably a lot of posters here who have also enjoyed the game, this game is not a waste of money, and I bet the OP will enjoy it too.

Finally, when you find yourself in frustration and want to :mad5: someone because of it, take a page out of the book of "The Dude":

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

whatthefreak said:
Dude people like u r morans.
lol ya its spelled moron you dipshit.

Zaose said:
See now, this is what I'm talking about in the post you just quoted. You flame me because I like COD3.
I am flamming you do to the fact that you are actually trying to talk this guy into buying the game. This should have been a poll.

1. Red Steel
2. COD3
3. Neither

I bet #3 would win.

everyone basing games on graphics.........its all so sad.......:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

-=maverick=- said:
everyone basing games on graphics.........its all so sad..

Or you can actually read the posts made. Controls were also mentioned bud. Ill also throw in the crappy AI.

Back