What game would you most like to see on VC

I would rather get the double dragon game for sega genesis as it was pretty much a direct port from the arcades, the NES version was different.

I know this game would prolly never be on VC ... but i want Pokemon diamond or pearl ..... cause i got the new pokemon game and it sucks that you only get to experience 50% of the game unless you have the ds and 1 of those games >_<

oh and also GoldenEye ^_^

oh man having the x-men or simpsons arcade games would be so sweet! I also would like to add gauntlet legends to my list, as well as smash TV! i just thought about those games, man they were great!

Man Id love to see golden eye from n64 and some of the older arcade machine ports not just console versions of the game but old arcade ports the system is more than capable of running older arcade machine stuff things like.

Ye ar kung fu (maybe not spelled correctly)
congo bongo

Plus id love to see some computer games too things like
Lucas arts stuff like Monkey Island games and the maniac mansion games.

Some amiga games like

Blood money
king of chicago
wings
populos

those games were so fun

I'd quite like to see:

SNES:
Super Metroid
Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore (Note: I am aware this is not the sequel to Secret of Mana)
Illusion of Gaia
Terranigma
Chrono Trigger (Come on Squeenix, if Hudson can give us Europeans games we never originally got on VC, you can too!)

Mega Drive:
Landstalker
Soleil
Rocket Knight Adventures
Sparkster
Zombies Ate My Neighbours
Strider

TG-16:
Neutopia
Neutopia II
Cadash

I'd really like to Super Mario Kart in the SNES list. I played that game till my fingers went all wobbly. That's the only one i would have to buy even if i might be too scared to start playing it again...i WILL get hooked again...eek.

NES:
Duck Hunt
Super Mario Bros. 3
Duck Tales
Metroid
Turtles 2&3

SNES:
Super Metroid
Turtles in Time
Super Mario Kart

N64:
Mario parties