What games do people wanna see in VC area?

The_Man_TLC_22

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
New Durham, New Hampshire
Wii Online Code
7780-0934-2319-3770
Now knowing this is a general question, mine is this. What old games have we forgotten about? What are people waiting to see if it comes out on the VC? tittles such as final fantasy the original or somthing such as River city Ransom. Just a few tittles to think back about. what are u waiting and hopeing for?

I am waiting for Punch-Out!! and Super Punch-Out!! to come out. Also Sunset Riders and Mario Kart.

It would be cool to see retro multiplayer games like ballon fight, battle city, or even tetris. Ya, more puzzle games...puzzle games may not be as appealing to the younger gamers of today, but theres the lot of us who still would like to practice our dr.mario, tetris, and zoop;
Also, I wants all the mario games of course.

Super Mario All-Stars
Tetris Attack with online play
Starfox 64
Paper Mario
Chrono Trigger
One of the Samurai Showdowns

And that's all bishes.

Games I want to see on VC (in no particular order)

Star Fox 64
Super Metroid
Earthbound
Final Fantasy
Super Mario RPG
Chrono Trigger
Dr. Mario
Tetris 1&2
Mario Kart
Sonic 2,3,and so on
Nights into Dreams
Radiant Silvergun (I know it's a long shot, but since sega is releasing some games out for VC from the geness library, Why not hope for some saturn love too?)

That's all I can think of for now...I'm gonna need alot more SD cards before the wii's lifespan is over. ^^;

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Games I want to see on VC (in no particular order)

Star Fox 64
Super Metroid
Earthbound
Final Fantasy
Super Mario RPG
Chrono Trigger
Dr. Mario
Tetris 1&2
Mario Kart
Sonic 2,3,and so on
Nights into Dreams
Radiant Silvergun (I know it's a long shot, but since sega is releasing some games out for VC from the geness library, Why not hope for some saturn love too?)

That's all I can think of for now...I'm gonna need alot more SD cards before the wii's lifespan is over. ^^;

On the topic of Saturn games, its hopeless because it's a CD based console meaning each game would take up all of the Wii's flash drive memory. They'd have to spend work and money they don't feel like spending in order to make it work on the Wii with its limited space. So it's just not realistic.

I wanna see Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Mario Paint, Equinox, Kirbys super star, and Zelda: Link to the past. Those were my all time favorite SNES games.

En4Neo said:
On the topic of Saturn games, its hopeless because it's a CD based console meaning each game would take up all of the Wii's flash drive memory. They'd have to spend work and money they don't feel like spending in order to make it work on the Wii with its limited space. So it's just not realistic.

I'm sorry sir but I fail to see your logic here. There are N64 games out for download right now. And if I'm correct the n64 games were twice the size of the cd based ps1,Saturn games. If I'm incorrect in my presumption then please explain why the system needed twice the processing power to play their games?

Oh yeah also realize that those saturn/ps1 games were 32 bit, and divide that by 8 since 8-bit = 1 byte, that's 3 bytes out of the default 521MB of space (not including option SD card..whch now is supported up to 2 gig)

Last edited:
Super Metroid
Shadowrun (Genesis)
Shining Force
Shining in the Darkness
Mutant League Football
Wizardry
Super Punch Out
Starcraft 64
any Phantasy Star
Dragon Warrior
Chrono trigger