What games do people wanna see in VC area?

gingerkid said:
they should make yoshi 64 for the virtual console. I miss that game. Also donkey kong 64. OMG AND BANJO KAZOOIE HAHAHAHAHA!!! damn this is bringing me back to the good ol' days... also i would like to see jet force gemini, silicon valley, mario party, conker's bad fur day, mortal kombat trilogy, and super smash bros.!!!!!!!!!!

currently i cannot fell my right pinky... word...
oh no, not yoshi 64, anythingh but that x.x

Divum said:
Final Fantasy 1-6
Chrono Trigger (even though I beat it again like 1 year ago)
Secret of Mana
Earthbound
Mario RPG
What else do I want...I hope these all come out. Zelda II also, it's coming soon though.

OK, let me second those ones, even though any Square Enix game I think might be under question, since some of them went to gba.
I really want Dragon Warrior 1-6 for the NES/SNES Even if they issue them as their original Japanese titles Dragon Quest. Basically I want all of the old RPGs back. I really want the Shining Force 1/2 as well.

I want some of the silly games.

Friday the 13th
Nightshade
Super Glove Ball
Scooby Doo! N64 and SNES
Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie
Mario Party 1,2,3

I want some of the others too
TMNT
Punch Out
Mario Kart (snes)
Ghosts and Goblins

I love the zeldas but they are on a gamecube disc. So are the Sonic games. That's easy to get and less channels on your Wii to click on.

one game that never realized its true potentinal was pokemon snap. im not a big pokemon fan, but if you combine that with the photo channel, that could very interesting, share pictures with your friends. idk, i thought it sounded interesting.

N64
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Banjo Kazooie
Mystical Ninja
Blast Corps

Snes
Shadowrun
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Actraiser

Id have put Pilot Wings down for N64 too but im hoping for a new improved Wii version sometime in the future.

:thumbsup: Rocket Knight Adventures "Genesis" Is goofy looking, but FUN AS HELL!!!

I dont...
OMG Romance of the 3 Kingdoms lV is out! BUY IT!

I want to see Landstalker...
They need to put 32X and SEGA CD games under the Genesis catagory
32X: Knuckles Chaotix/Cosmic Carnage
CD: Sonic CD/Panzer Dragoon

Bubble Bobble! (and Metroid & Zelda II) <---- I have 4 remotes and no VC controller, gotta stick w/ NES)

I would personally like to see more N64 games come out to the V.C.(specifically conkers bad fur day), because I never had an N64.
I also think they should release Tales of Phantasia (SNES), Super Mario RPG(SNES), and a kirby game for the SNES.

Back