What games do people wanna see in VC area?

Mario RPG
Star Fox 64
Star Fox
Super Mario Kart
Paper Mario
Super Mario World 2 and 3
Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3
Batman (NES)
Spiderman (Super Nintendo)
Spiderman (N64)

And on my Wish list I know wont come true
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Jetforce Gemni
Diddy Kong Racing
Sonic CD
Soul Caliber

ANY final fantasy title, preferably 5 or 6. And yes, i know these were recently released on the GBA and have little to no chance of being on VC, but i can hope.

i would rather just play them on my pc via emulator. why pay 5 10 bucks for a game when i already have it for freeeeeeeeeeeeee:ciappa: and shame on anyone who doesnt know about emulators.:hand: If you do, my question is why would you want to?

Robertking1123 said:
i would rather just play them on my pc via emulator. why pay 5 10 bucks for a game when i already have it for freeeeeeeeeeeeee:ciappa: and shame on anyone who doesnt know about emulators.:hand: If you do, my question is why would you want to?
Playing on a computer is not the same as playing on the TV with a real Nintendo gamepad. Nobody makes a d-pad like Nintendo does. If you can't afford 5 dollars for a game why would you even have a Wii?

Robertking1123 said:
what r u poor? you cant even buy a $5 game LOL

David the Gnome said:
Playing on a computer is not the same as playing on the TV with a real Nintendo gamepad. Nobody makes a d-pad like Nintendo does. If you can't afford 5 dollars for a game why would you even have a Wii?

to put simply I ALREADFY HAVE THE GAME JACKASS. why would i want to spend 5 bucks for a game that i already have. if thats the case then you would be the dumbass that bought soul caliber 3 on gamecube and playstation 2 just because they unlock diffrent people. i have bills and more important **** to buy than games i already have. like hmmmmmmm NEW games the funny thing about it is that you claim i cant afford it just because i choose not to buy it. why would i have a wii? hmmmmmm THE WII GAMES i bought my wii to play the wii games that cost way more than virtual consoles. which makes me wonder would you be spending your money or your moms money. :nonod: for shame little one.

minto said:
what r u poor? you cant even buy a $5 game LOL

:wtf:
oh im sorry that my priorites or in order. so that makes me poor. i rather go buy god of war 2 than mario or another wii game than street fighter 2. then i guess i am poor even though i can play them already on my pc. (emulator) and when GOW2 comes out ill just add it to my collection but since a person i never met says im poor then i guess im poor. its like me sayin your poor cuz you dont have a ps3 or could it be that you dont want to get one b/c the price doesnt make sense. same here a hole. i dont think i should pay 5 bucks for a game i already have. just like most people wont buy a system cause it's too high for a console to be.

NEXT

Final Fantasy 1-6
Chrono Trigger (even though I beat it again like 1 year ago)
Secret of Mana
Earthbound
Mario RPG
What else do I want...I hope these all come out. Zelda II also, it's coming soon though.

I am kinda hoping for all the final fantasy's 1 - well whatever but all the old classic ones I kinda wished I had played when I was a kind I got into it late.

My god the Wii owns... said:
Gameboy on VC >:O :D!

I'd only want this if they update the graphics and made the screen size wider without ruining the game or making everything look fat. I have a GB player, so there'd be no use in wasting my money again.

Robertking1123 said:

All legal reasons aside, playing on the PC with a crappy controller just isn't the same. Yea, you can go buy a usb adapter to allow an old NES or SNES controller to hook up to the PC but you're still playing games on a PC, not on the TV.

Also, roms can be difficult to find unless you know what you're doing. It's just easier to get them via the Virtual Console.

Back