what games you want/have for VC

Solard

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
probably a thoroughly used thread on the forums buuuut...

I have only had 2 systems, Sega saturn and GC and plan to get a wii.. what virtual console games are worth getting (the only one i can think of is Street Fighter and i dont know if thats even on the wii)

i also have donkeykong and dungeon explorer...dungeon explorer sounded good when i read about it but once i got it and played it for myself...it wasnt very good at all

from the ones out already: super mario bros, sonic, zelda, super castlevania, donkey kong country, golden axe

Since you didn't have a Genesis. Gunstar Heroes is worth it.

I've got Super Mario 64 (never got it even though I had a 64), Gunstar Heroes, Gradius (Love Gradius and R-Type), Bomberman 93, Wario Woods.

I think I might get R-Type 3, or I'm going to wait to see if they release Mario Kart anytime soon.

Gradius is ok, but I want Lifeforce. SF2 is ok, but I want SSF2, Castlevania 4, R-Type, are all games I'd buy eventually. Right now I'm holding out so I can buy a bunch of them. X-mas in July perhaps?

i have super mario 64, street fighter 2, sonic, golden axe, bomberman 93, zelda, and super mario brothers. Hearing lots of good things about ice hockey, but im skeptical to buy games ive never played(or games my gf has never played, i never had a genesis, so golden axe and sonic were her picks, along with bomberman) there is not really any other games on there that interest me at the time, im looking forward to cruising usa, mario kart, hopefully golden eye, a link to the past and the second zeldas that came out on nes and n64(the only console ones i havent played/beaten yet)

I don't currently have any VC games but I really want Super Mario RPG to come out, definately one of my fav. nintendo games.

some games i wanna see on the nintendo virtual consle:

Shining Force 1 & 2
Streets of Rage 2
Diddy Kong Racing
Goldeneye
Splatterhouse maybe
Cool Spot

things like that.

i got smb, sm64, r type, and ecco. dont ask me why i got ecco for.

Back